“great expirience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed May 1, 2011

excelente service for price, friendly employee willing to help.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
bsery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your Great Experience at the Homewood BWI! It is always wonderful to hear we accomplished what we want all our guest to experience when they stay with us. We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

The whole experience was top notch. Everyone was extremely friendly. The room was clean and the food was good.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your very nice comments. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We want all our guest to have a Home Away from Home experience. We will look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed April 30, 2011

I only stayed two days but after I checked in the front desk greeted me by name everytime I came in. There was no problem parking and even though I drove, the van driver still helped me with my suitcase. Everything was clean. Everyone was professional. I especially liked that they have area mall maps printed and ready. I will definitely make this my hotel when I'm in Baltimore.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for these great comments! The team was decked out in our finest hats in honor of the Royal Wedding so it is fitting you had the Royal Experience we want all our guests to have! We hope you will be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

Stayed here with kids on a last minute spring break trip to Baltimore. We specifically picked this hotel based on it having a pool and whirlpool. Of course kids love pools. Why bother having a pool when the operating hours are limited to four hours in the evening? 5pm to 9pm? Who does that? That's completely ridiculous. If you are going to have such limited hours on a pools then it should really be publicly advertised. I cashed in 60000 Hilton Honors points for two nights and had higher expectations at that point level.

I agree with other reviewers, not having WiFi really is pretty lousy too.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank vtmaple1
bsery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

I do understand your disappointment in regards to the hours of operation of our pool. We do run limited pool hours Monday through Friday and full days on Saturday and Sunday. I apologize that you were not aware of this when you made your reservations. I have reviewed our listing on our website and have made sure our hours of operation are posted. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and that you are a valued Hilton Honors member. I do believe I have contacted you via email in regards to your Honors points.

Our complimentary internet access is hard wired in our guest suites and is wireless in our public space. We are working to upgrade our internet to include wireless in our suites as well.

Again, I apologize that your stay was not as you expected due to the pool hours. I do hope you and your family enjoyed the rest of all we have to offer.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

What a huge disappointment. I always lower my expectations for airport area hotels, but this one is the pits. Ants on bathroom floor and some furniture, broken chair, mirrored closet door falling off, stains. Yes, we could ask about changing rooms, but it's late, our flight is early and right now, it beats the streets, ants notwithstanding. Also no wifi, come on Hilton family get with it It should be free and available at every hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank leslie06
bsery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2011

I was very disappointed to hear from your feedback that your resent stay with us was not up to our standard of service or quality. We strive to provide our guests with a stay that not only meets but exceeds expectations and we certainly fell short this time. I have discussed your comments with the appropriate departments so they may resolve any issues. Although we do not have wireless internet we do provide free hardwired internet access in all our suites. I regret you did not report your concerns to us so we could have had the opportunity to address them. I hope we may have a chance to have you back with us again so we may show you what we are really about.

Barbara Sery

Reviewed March 10, 2011

What you’d expect from a Homewood…..it’s OK, but nothing special….stayed there the night before a flight back home…..it’s serviceable, there’s nothing wrong with the place…..

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback on your resent stay with us. I was glad to hear your stay was to your expectations but a bit dissapointed that it was not as special as we like to make it for our guests. I trust you had a good nights sleep and hope you were able to experience our full breakfast buffet before your flight. I do hope we will have a chance to make your next stay a special one.

Barbara Sery

Reviewed January 27, 2011

We booked to stay for one week during Christmas. The majority of the staff was very pleasant and mostly accomodating. The last two - three days we were there, the elevator broke down. They were supposed to perform scheduled maintenance a few days earlier but cancelled that; guess they should have done maintenance because it would have avoided the hassle. Like I said, we sheduled to stay a week, and that means a lot of luggage, gifts, and walks up three flights of stairs. The hotel did offer to move us, but that would have been a hassle, too.

Also, for the price, I expected to have wireless internet in the room. There was an ethernet cable, but the maintenance guy never could get it working. This is the first Homewood I have stayed in that did not have wireless internet, and I cannot remember a hotel (much less a motel) I have stayed in which has not had wireless in the last five years.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
bsery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay. We really appreciate hearing from our guests. I am pleased you found our hotel comfortable, a great value and the staff friendly. Thank you too for being patient during our elevator issue.
Although we offer hard wire access in our suites we do have wireless available in our public spaces. I am working on being able to offer both and hope to have wireless also available in the suites this year.

Thank you again. We will look forward to having you stay with us again.