La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
$99
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$198
Hampton.com
$96
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$142
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$124
Hilton.com
$186
$158
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$113
All reviewsfront deskbwi airportbreakfast roomlight railshuttle servicegreat place to stayoutdoor poolbed was comfortablecomfortable stayrooms are cleanfree breakfasteasy accessearly flightyogurtvery nice hotelnext morningdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We chose this hotel because of the great weekly rate. Our room included a fridge, coffee maker and microwave. This hotel is clean, modern and a few steps up from a Red Roof or Motel 6.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NavigatorGirl_48
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Our school stayed there why we were on competition for skill USA. We were well manor Senior in high school and supervised. A few of us went to use the gym and we were told we had to leave because it was for the PILOTS not other HOTEL GUEST THAT PAID TO STAY IN THE HOTEL. When morning came and we went to go down for the breakfast we were also told we had to eat in our room because that was also for PILOT NOT PAYING GUEST. So why take other PAYING GUEST when only pilots can stay there.

• Stayed: March 2010
3  Thank kool1234
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Very convenient for BWI, and downtown Baltimore is easily accessible also. Helpful and polite staff. Shuttle service was useful and reliable; room was clean and spacious. Not too much in the way of amenities, but as a a place for a quick, no-nonsense and economical stay, it provided all that was required.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2010

This hotel is no where near the three star hotel it claims to be, even without the problems I experienced. Worst of them all, there were cockroaches in the room. Yes, live cockroaches. When I complained, I was offered a room in a distant part of the hotel, nothing more. No help moving my stuff, not even an apology. When I objected and suggested that the hotel should do something more, I was told that I could leave (without a refund.) When I became upset, rather than try to calm me down, I was told that the front desk staff was going to call the police and that the new room was no longer an option. And I never even raised my voice! I told them to go ahead, but ended up leaving. The guy at the front desk had a really bad attitude and demanded that I show him some respect, or else I wasn't getting any (yes, he actually said that.) Again, I never raised my voice or cursed. I just asked for my my money back so that I could be on my way. Luckily the online booking service that I used was sympathetic enough to give me a credit. The other guy at the desk seemed disinterested in the problem and did his best to stay out of it. STAY AWAY from this place!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Travelin____Phil7
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Sometimes you get a great price and a lousy room, but definitely not here. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and most important for me, it was quiet. The only complaint I had was not much water pressure in the shower and the towels were kind of rough. But all in all, it was a pretty good room and the price was really reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business