WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great inexpensive quick stay!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Nice for brief stay friendly staff! Not intended for a long stay. Hotel was clean and literally 3 minutes from the airport. Has a great breakfast in the morning and caters to quick in and out business travelers, commuting flight attendants, and commuting pilots on a budget or who just want the value of their buck.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sarasota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. The rooms are not large but are comfortable. They are very clean and fresh. The bathroom is on the small side but no complaints. The room has a small dressers, a table/desk and desk chair. It also has a microwave and a refrigerator.
The staff is friendly. The breakfast consisted of make your own waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, muffins, etc. Breakfast ends at 9 on week days - it would be nice if they kept it open longer for those of us who don't need to be up and out early in the morning.

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our flight was in pretty late at BWI, and traveling from the west it was a long day. We chose the La Quinta for the location, price, and shuttle from the airport 24 hrs. It was close and convenient, but far enough away to be quiet and peaceful. Nice restaurants , opened late, within walking distance. Room was clean, spacious and breakfast was also very good. Shuttle also took us to airport next morning to get the car rental shuttle to pick up our vehicle. Made for a much more relaxed commute to our final destination.

Room Tip: Had a non smoking king on first floor.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I planned a trip on line for me and my kids...my youngest daughter had a four day even to attend and I was a little hesitant to book online because of my last experience booking online. Checking into the hotel was so simple and everyone was pleasant. Anything we needed we were provided with. It's very quiet and 12 minutes from the airport. The rooms were clean and exactly what we needed for this trip. I can't say enough about this place. Don't ever hesitate to book with this hotel. Great experience.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was very disappointed in this hotel. I think laquinta bwi should take the suite of its name. My room had one chair in it! When I called down stairs to ask where is the sofa area to entertain? I needed that area to entertain visitors without people sitting on the bed where I need to lay my face and body later. I was asked don't you have a chair in there? A CHAIR REALLY??? I told her yes a desk chair only but your website shows suites with sofas. She said you must have the wrong website. Call the manager tomorrow. And because I paid cash it couldn't be refunded! I felt like a tween having a sleepover. I was very uncomfortable to say the least. And embarrassed. The room was small. The bathroom was a closet. The toilet was directly in front the door and you barely could shut the door. Extra small tub and the sink was located on the outside of the bathroom and so was the bathroom light switch! Also the suite has no fridge or microwave only a coffee maker located on the desk next to the only chair. The exercise room is dated and small as well. I didn't want their breakfast. I could imagine the toaster egos and hard muffins choking me and washing it down with the dark muddy water they call coffee. Btw this room cost me 123. Well over priced. It was a standard motel 8 hotel room with well worn sheets and pillows. I will never return or rent another room there for family or friends. I wouldn't even send my worst enemy there to stay. If you are looking for a REAL SUITE stay at comfort inn suites $95 or homestead they are much better.

• Stayed May 2013