Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
$121
$78
$70
$91
Hampton.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$231
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$149
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$124
Hilton.com
$181
$158
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
All reviewsgranola barsmovie theaterneeded a place to stayshort stayroom was spaciousbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againclose to the airportstovetoastermdhousekeepingbeddinghampton
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The staff at this establishment was fantastic! I had nothing but courteous assistance the entire time I was there. During my stay the hotel began the process of some much needed upgrades.
the beds were replaced, bedspreads were replaced, tube televisions were replaced with flatscreens and the manager was working on installing a permanent picnic and BBQ area. This hotel provides a home away from home for long term and short term visitors who want some perks without the price gouging that many extended stay facilities practice. A huge applause to Claudia who always greeted me with a smile and a willingness to assist no matter what I needed from her. I would certainly recommend this location to anyone who needs a temporary home while in transit or relocating.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mackie F
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Hi Mackie,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff made you feel at home. Thank you again for choosing us as your "home away from home" and sharing your experience. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Staff is friendly. Accommodations are just OK. Could use some new upgrades to rooms. Bedding was recently updated, rooms need some upgrades and repairs. Tv's were also upgrade to flat screen. Some TV channels come in poorly, probably due to satellite reception. Occasionally encounter bugs in the room.

Room Tip: King bed rooms are pretty nice and give you lots of room. Other rooms seem to be a bit cluttered.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described in the room is truly regrettable. We are also very sorry for to hear that some TV channels had poor reception. To ensure that situations like these doesn't happen again, my team will be consistently inspecting every guest room before arrival to ensure everything is up to standard. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at bwi@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lobby was dirty. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke. In flipping BWI and bolt lock half missing. Bugs in room. Dirty. Dusty. Dust hanging off ceiling. Counters dirty and burnt. Bathroom had mold all over the walls. Would never ever go back. Terrible and scary!!!

Room Tip: I could have gotten a better room and a better rate and had a clean shower with shampoo!!!YUK!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LeopardLady0412
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was very friendly and management was great. I had stayed there before but for only one night so came back to stay for two nights and brought family and friends along since it was a nice clean and good location. I would stay there again when I'm in the area. I would also recommend this to anyone that is in the area and looking for a nice place to stay and the price is reasonable. The kitchen area is wonderful and it makes you feel like your at home. So anyone out there looking for a reasonable price place and clean and friendly staff call and make at reservation at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pamela B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was a "Home away from Home".

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Killed five bugs in under 20 minutes. The bathroom had molf.. Was moved to an upper floor and the refrigerator was dirty, the toilet had a black ring around it and had to kill another bug. Don't stay there ever!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank exinon1000
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room during your stay. I met with the staff, and we are working to improve our cleaning procedures and standards moving forward. As well, we are working to revamp our inspection policies to ensure this does not happen again.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bwi@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.