Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
$117
Fairfield Inn
$113
$89
$82
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
HolidayInn.com
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
La Quinta
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsgranola barsmovie theaterneeded a place to stayroom was spaciousbusiness tripbwi areawould definitely stay here againstovetoasterhousekeepingbeddinghampton
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lobby was dirty. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke. In flipping BWI and bolt lock half missing. Bugs in room. Dirty. Dusty. Dust hanging off ceiling. Counters dirty and burnt. Bathroom had mold all over the walls. Would never ever go back. Terrible and scary!!!

Room Tip: I could have gotten a better room and a better rate and had a clean shower with shampoo!!!YUK!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LeopardLady0412
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was very friendly and management was great. I had stayed there before but for only one night so came back to stay for two nights and brought family and friends along since it was a nice clean and good location. I would stay there again when I'm in the area. I would also recommend this to anyone that is in the area and looking for a nice place to stay and the price is reasonable. The kitchen area is wonderful and it makes you feel like your at home. So anyone out there looking for a reasonable price place and clean and friendly staff call and make at reservation at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pamela B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was a "Home away from Home".

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Killed five bugs in under 20 minutes. The bathroom had molf.. Was moved to an upper floor and the refrigerator was dirty, the toilet had a black ring around it and had to kill another bug. Don't stay there ever!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank exinon1000
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room during your stay. I met with the staff, and we are working to improve our cleaning procedures and standards moving forward. As well, we are working to revamp our inspection policies to ensure this does not happen again.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bwi@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest one in the BWI airport area. Now I wish I'd spent an extra $20-30 for a better room. Pros: good location, free wi-fi, fairly clean. Cons: funky smell, old/small TV, no shampoo/conditioner, thin towels, well worn everything, no breakfast. I'd rate the hotel as average, except in this area, with plenty of much nicer (though more expensive) hotels to pick from, Homestead Suites is well below average. The two women I dealt with at the front desk were both friendly and helpful. Would I stay here again? No.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pgrabar
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The check-in and check-out staff are exceptionally friendly and engaging. The landscaping was very good creating a sense of enclosure to the hotel area. The hotel room was very clean. The queen bed was nice and firm. There were no bad odors at all. The television was the older picture tube type, but it worked. Being that the room was small the spacing of the furniture was a bit tight so setting up the ironing board had to be done at the front door. The A/C worked just fine and it provided just the right amount of coolness for my needs. Best of all--the hotel was quiet. I didn't hear any of my neighbors which is always a plus to me. I also didn't hear a lot of airplanes flying over the place. The bathtub was clean although there was a (rust?) stain or some sort of chemical damage in it. The shower head could have been better--adjusting the settings on it was a bit difficult. I do wish that the sink had a stopper. I didn't use the kitchenette therefore I don't know how well it worked.

Overall, I think Homestead Studio Suites - Baltimore - BWI Airport is absolutely, positively the best that you can do for under $100 a night anywhere near Washington DC. The hotel's location felt safe, quiet, and away from things (especially crime-related) that would normally cause an under $100 a night hotel or motel a lot of anguish.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the main office (where I was located) area nearly always better. You don't have to go far to get service.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, the well maintained landscaping around the hotel and our clean, comfortable rooms. Please accept our apologies for not providing a bathtub stopper in your room. To prevent this from happening in the future, we are going to confirm there is one available in every room.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you back to our area.