“Best customer service I've ever had.”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our business uses this hotel when we are working out of town. They give great rates and offer full kitchens in most if not all of their rooms. This works out great for our team when staying out of town. The rooms are clean the staff is nice and it is only 5 min. from the BWI airport. I was most of all very impressed/shocked by the level of professional customer service I have received from the district manager Shane Brown. I have dealt with him many times and words like helpful, nice, accommodating do not even begin to describe just how great Shane is. We try and use this hotel anytime we can and we will even book it when other hotels are closer to our work location just because I can count on the team at Homestead Studio.

thanks for a great experience,

Room Tip: Call directly and ask for Shane Brown. He will give you the best rate available.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your experience at the Homestead Studio Suites location in Baltimore, MD. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay. We are also delighted to hear of the excellent customer service extended by Shane Brown and the staff. Please be assured that the appropriate management will be informed of your comments for quality recognition.

You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business. Thank you again for your kind words.
We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Our company has been using Homestead Studio Suites to house our employees since before I started working here 5 years ago. Shane Brown and the rest of the staff have always gone above and beyond to accommodate our guests and take care of us. I can call or email them day or night and they always make room. It is a pleasure doing business with them and we hope to continue our great relationship.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay . It's great to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff and excellent customer service . Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was great for me. I hate eating out so this allowed me to bring my own food and cook in the room (stove top, microwave and full fridge) The women at the front desk asked me my last name and instantly pulled up my information up and greeted me. Very easy check in and out process. Easy parking, Nice rooms and Accessible to Hi-way/BWI. I would definitely stay here again and plan on it very soon. I recommend this hotel to my friends, family and business associates. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay . It's great to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff and clean rooms . Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This stay was an excellent one. The environment was clean and welcoming.Every aspect of my stay was excellent, from the professional check-in, to the accommodating service from the entire staff. The staff was very receptive and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of your recent stay. Thank you for choosing Homestead Studio Suites-BWI. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at this homestead location recently and the stay was very good. Not the kind of hotel with all the bells & whistles but they offered other things that compensated, like very friendly staff and clean rooms. The rate also was good so I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family. Thanks homestead staff.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Every aspect of my stay was excellent, from the professional check-in, to the accommodating service from the entire staff. I felt like I was staying with family. Lorraine (front desk) has treated me better than I could have expected throughout my stay and the staff has met my needs and at times they anticipated them. I would absolutely recommend that anyone who finds themselves needing a place stay short or long term, not only consider Homestead Studio Suites but make staying there your priority.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the service we offered was above par. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed at this BWI location for a few days and enjoyed it very much. The room was clean and staff friendly and attentive. The location was great as we flew into the airport and the hotel was just minutes away. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2013
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Homestead BWI location - we strive to provide all our guest with exceptional service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.