“Stay at Homestead Studio Suites if you're looking for a Home Style Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Ranked #24 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Fort Washington, Maryland
“Stay at Homestead Studio Suites if you're looking for a Home Style Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was great for me. I hate eating out so this allowed me to bring my own food and cook in the room (stove top, microwave and full fridge) The women at the front desk asked me my last name and instantly pulled up my information up and greeted me. Very easy check in and out process. Easy parking, Nice rooms and Accessible to Hi-way/BWI. I would definitely stay here again and plan on it very soon. I recommend this hotel to my friends, family and business associates. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review on your recent stay . It's great to hear that you appreciated our friendly staff and clean rooms . Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This stay was an excellent one. The environment was clean and welcoming.Every aspect of my stay was excellent, from the professional check-in, to the accommodating service from the entire staff. The staff was very receptive and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of your recent stay. Thank you for choosing Homestead Studio Suites-BWI. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at this homestead location recently and the stay was very good. Not the kind of hotel with all the bells & whistles but they offered other things that compensated, like very friendly staff and clean rooms. The rate also was good so I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family. Thanks homestead staff.

• Stayed February 2013
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Every aspect of my stay was excellent, from the professional check-in, to the accommodating service from the entire staff. I felt like I was staying with family. Lorraine (front desk) has treated me better than I could have expected throughout my stay and the staff has met my needs and at times they anticipated them. I would absolutely recommend that anyone who finds themselves needing a place stay short or long term, not only consider Homestead Studio Suites but make staying there your priority.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the service we offered was above par. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed at this BWI location for a few days and enjoyed it very much. The room was clean and staff friendly and attentive. The location was great as we flew into the airport and the hotel was just minutes away. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Homestead BWI location - we strive to provide all our guest with exceptional service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Absoulety love my stay at this Homestead, it's very quite and peaceful, it's also very clean comparing to many of the other places i have stayed in the neighborhood. the staff their were very nice and professional the Manager went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were meet. I'll will definitly used this place whenever am in town.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, December 14, 2012
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for your positive comments. It's great to hear that you appreciated our courteous, friendly and helpful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

After several research on hotels that are close to the BWI airport I choose homestead, base on the good reviews that it received ... I must say I was very impress with all the staff that works their, they were very professional. The onsite laundry facility,was also a plus which not many places offer. the in room coffee service and free Internet service is also a bargain.. I overall loved this place and all that they offer for a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our staff is very professional, the rooms are very confortable and we provided you with a good value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.