“Good location, Nice hotel, Poor housekeeping” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good location, Nice hotel, Poor housekeeping”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a newer facility with a nice lobby and up to date decor. After settling into my room I visited the bathroom. I should have looked there first. Hair, the short kind, on toilet seat, floor and in the shower. Vanity top was partially wiped and smudged, with soap marks on faucet and marble top. After seeing this. I called the front desk...who could not clean the bathroom but could move me...I was too tired to repack and move...next trip...I'lll stay elsewhere, or at least look over the room before unpacking...

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
north olmsted, OH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is a very nice Fairfield but they have poor shuttle service. Here's what happened.

I arrived at BWI at 8:45 p.m. on Sunday night. I called the hotel, spoke to the front desk clerk and asked for the shuttle as soon as I got off of the plane. I went out to the pick up area (I was in the correct area). At 9:10, after all of the other people standing with me had been picked up by other courtesy vans, I called back, asking where the shuttle was. It was at this point that the clerk told me at it ran every 30 minutes (would have been good information on the first call) and that she would send the shuttle over. (This implied that she really didn’t contact the shuttle driver the first time I called.) I waited. Then at 9:30, I called again. This time the front desk clerk told me that the shuttle driver had other stops at the airport (which I realize) but seriously? 45 minutes for the shuttle?!

Finally, the obviously well trained and customer oriented driver from the WESTIN who had seen me standing outside at the pick up area now for 45 minutes, took pity on me and asked me if he could drop me off at my hotel. That’s right. Another hotel van driver brought me to my hotel. Pretty sad and unexcusable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank carolyn85
Wakefield, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

A two year old property, 7-10 minute shuttle from BWI, same to the Amtrak station. I've stayed in 200+ Farifield's over the years and this is in the top 5. Expansive and modern lobby area, small indoor pool and fitness room. Rooms are larger then your average Fairfield, small flat screen TV, fridge. Very nicely designed and spacious bathroom, clean and comfortable beds. Only complaint is they must have spent too much on the building and decided to skimp on the towels. By far some of the cheapest quality I've encountered. My particular room had no ironing board as well. There are several hotel choices in this area. Two restaurants within walking distance- a Chili's and an Indian place (also a Starbucks). Plenty of other choices within a short drive. Decent free breakfast, hot choices were eggs, sausage, waffles. Fresh fruit was a nice addition as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Morehead, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

You can’t go wrong here. A comfortable motel in a reasonably unhurried neighborhood around BWI. Some minor problems like no towel racks or bathroom vent, and our plastic-card keys had to be recharged, along with many others. But the hot breakfasts were top notch and there were plenty of tables, which meant no jockeying for position. I’d stay here again at the drop of a hat.

Room Tip: All rooms are great as long as they’re not near the elevator.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here for a business trip. Great location near BWI airport. Close to everything we needed to do in Baltimore City, Bowie/Laurel, & Ellicot City areas.

Continental breakfast was very satisfying & the customer service was great. Exceptional service was provided by Mr. Thomas,Jillian, & Jay. Thank y'all for helping to make our business trip a success.

• Stayed October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've stayed in countless hotels including many Fairfield Inn's. This was without a doubt the nicest Fairfield Inn that I have ever stayed in. The lobby is open, spacious and inviting and the Front Desk Staff was great. I had a King Suite and the room was perfect. Great size, extremely comfortable bed and overall relaxing. Didn't use many of the amenities because I was only there for one night, but I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Mr. William made my stay an excellent within my first vist to fairfield Inn & Suites. He was a great help with making the changes to my airfair. He also gave me excellent direction to well know place that i could go in the town to get something to eat with out getting lose. He just made my stay for the weeked excellent I would diffrently come back when you have people like him in let you know you are welcome in the town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends