WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Pompano Beach, Florida
“VERY CLEAN AND VERY GOOD STAY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed there four nights with my son.This hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful.Room was nice and clean and my A/C was very good . Close to the airport ,casino and Baltimore.We will stay there again.Thank you amazing staf!!!!!.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel was very clean and neat. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The morning and night staff were very courteous and acommadating. Every time I walked in I was greeted with a smile and sincere hello. One night I needed a roll away for my son who was able to stay with the family for one night. Went to the front desk and had a bed in 10 mins.
I will stay here again when I come back to BWI. The morning breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Was passing through town for business, and noticed this property had favorable TripAdvisor reviews. I didn't have a reservation, but figured I'd pop in and see if they had any vacancy.

Before I could even enter the building, I was greeted by the GM Ebony who spoke to me like I was a celebrity. She welcomed me, thanked me for coming, offered to do whatever she had to in order to make my stay wonderful. She brought me inside, gave me a bottle of water, and asked her front desk worker to upgrade me for free. I was blown away. The staff then gave me dinner options, printed directions, and offered to help with my bags.

As far as the room goes, it was very nice. Clean, quiet, big. The bed was great. Nothing bad to say whatsoever.

I would totally recommend this hotel as a cheaper alternative to the full-service airport hotels. You won't be disappointed.

Utah
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

First off, the staff were very nice and seemed very sensitive to the needs of hotel guests. No complaints about the staff. The problem was they just seemed either understaffed or otherwise unable to solve basic problems. The A/C unit in my room was not working properly and when it would turn on sounded like crickets chirping. I called the front desk to see if someone could come up and fix it and they said there were no technicians available, but they could move me to another room. Since it wasn't terribly hot and I didn't feel like re-packing all my stuff, I just lived with it. In hindsight, I probably should have just changed rooms and hope the next one was better. The second problem I had was I could not connect to the hotel's WiFi. I called downstairs for support and was told there were no technicians, but when the shuttle driver returned, they would have him come up and look at it. I thought that seemed odd, but who knows--maybe he was a talented guy that wore several hats. A half hour later, I checked back and they said the driver was gone again. She said they were aware of the problem and probably needed to switch service providers. I agreed. She ultimately said the shuttle driver isn't really the technician and asked if I wanted to try another connection. This may have been an unusual experience, but it just felt like the hotel was being run on a very tight budget and not all that concerned with having the resources to solve guest problems. Not very typical for most Marriott properties I have stayed at.

Room Tip: Probably best to try one at a different property
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of night prior to a wedding this weekend. Wanted someplace easy and close to airport. This place fit the bill perfectly. Clean and well kept up - service was friendly and helpful. Breakfast excellent and not over crowded with good selection. Very nice equipment in exercise room (though a bit small). Only complaint was shuttle at airport - had to wait a while and call for it (watched vans for every other hotel drive by in meantime) And no restaurant (there are a few w/in walking distance - but not if its raining). Still - this was a very good value and I would stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Swedesboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, Baltimore the night before flying out of BWI for our trip to Jamaica. The hotel is very clean and quiet, they offer free breakfast in the morning, and they allow you to leave your car in their lot while you are out of town. The bed was very comfortable, too. There is a fee but it's far less than an airport rate. Check in and out were both quick and they have computer kiosks set up so you can check in to your flight right there. They also have a big screen TV with all airport departures and arrivals so you can monitor your flight. Front desk staff was friendly and offered restaurant recommendations when asked. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dover, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised. This is the first time we used Fairfield Inn before a trip. There are other hotels in the area that provide shuttle service and breakfast...and we have tried a few! But we were greeted like we were old friends coming back for a visit. Vonetta (not sure I spelled her name correctly) was so sweet and helpful. She is a gem....And everyone else we came in contact were courteous and pleasant. Breakfast was continental, but they had scrambled eggs and sausage, hard boiled eggs, fruit and muffins, bagels, toast...
The shuttle service was on time and Tom picked us up on our return and he was wonderful...
It's all about the people and you have hired excellent staff who care about their guests.
Thank you. We will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends