“Stay was Excellent!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A time to remember, I check in at the fairfiekd inn suites marriott Bwi. I was at the front desk having an converstion with the agent. i was letting her know about my anniversary. I want everyone to know that the staff at Fairfield inn Mariott went above and beyound, From the service at the desk to the lobby, to the rooms was excellent. I would reccomend everyone to stay at that hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 22, 2013

When my wife and I walked through the front door after a 5 hour drive and were greeted with a friendly smile, we knew we chose the right hotel for our stay in Baltimore. The staff at the Fairfield Inn and Suites went above and beyond the call to make our stay there wonderful. The lobby had couches and chairs and a small business area with two computers and a printer. We had a room with a King sized bed, a refrigerator, and a large screen television. It was clean and very comfortable. The room also had a large shower stall, which was a pleasant surprise. The hotel has a nice sized fitness room with treadmills and weights. The only drawback to the hotel is the size of the heated swimming pool. It is on the small side, with only room for about 6 swimmers at a time, but we had plenty of room to swim during our stay.. The breakfast area was a nice size with many tables and booths. They have a large assortment of breakfast items, some of which are: hot cereal, cold cereal, bagels, muffins, eggs, bacon, yogurt, waffles, and fruit. Coffee, tea, milk, and juices were available to drink. They also have a shuttle that can either pick you up or drop you off at the airport or the Light Rail Station nearby. It is a short 20 minute ride into the heart of Baltimore from the Light Rail Station. I highly recommend this Hotel if you are planning to visit Baltimore.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor away from the elevators. Their is absolutely no highway or other...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I love choosing this hotel when I go to the Baltimore area. The staff is great. I have never had any problems with this place. Although when I went to purchase a soda at the front desk, they were out of everything except diet. All-in-all I love this place. I've been there so much in the past several months, the staff knows who I am. I was only there one night and didn't get to stay for breakfast since my flight left at 7:35 in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Amazing experience! From the moment I walked through the door, the staff was extremely kind and of great assistance. Ashley really helped me out in getting a rental car and finding my way around town among other minor things I tried to not stress her out about!!! Tina was super friendly and kept the breakfast area neat and clean and my room attendant was probably the sweetest young lady I've ever met!!! Great staff, I forgot many of their names unfortunately but I didn't run into any "bad apples". Only issue I had were dead batteries in my remote, which is definitely not as issue to me, it happens. But again, Ashley came to my rescue. I did not get a chance to use the pool or need the shuttle but I'd bet their staff was just as pleasant.

Room Tip: make sure tay is your room attendant! :-)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2013

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by the wonderful staff. They were knowledgeable and friendly and very helpful. I was able to get great information on where to eat, tour and catch a movie. Make sure when you are in the area come and stay here!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night at the end of a driving holiday around Virginia, as we had an early morning flight from BWI. The hotel is basic but was perfect for our needs. The King room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and it was in a good location. Interestingly, there is a Courtyard Marriott right next door to the Fairfield Inn (also part of Marriott). The Fairfield probably has the better location, because the Courtyard is on the main road and the Fairfield is behind it, therefore quieter. We had a rental car, which we dropped off at the airport, so we did not use the hotel shuttle bus.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

On this trip I stayed in three different hotels and is was was tops. The room was clean and the ac / heat actually worked as needed and expected. The room was quiet and comfortable with FREE Internet access. The bathroom was clean and bright with decent towels and a good strong shower. The place is easy to locate and right down the road from the airport and train station. The value was also impressive.

If that is not enough the service puts them over the top - I left my phone charger in the room, and I called them - they located it right away and it arrived back at my home in Vegas before I could. That is customer service. Thanks to all the staff that made our stay nice, and especially to Michael at the front desk for helping quickly return my lost item.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple