“Almost a perfect business stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The lobby was bright and welcoming and the staff were quick and helpful. My room was beautiful and the beds were really comfortable. My room's shower was broken (shower handle was disengaged, took a great deal of effort to turn it on or off or adjust the temperature). I told the staff upon check out and they said they'd fix it. Otherwise the room was in great condition.

Breakfast was good and there was a wide selection. Aside from my busted shower there was very little to complain about with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A one night stay due to a wedding brought my husband and I to this hotel, and we were pleasantly surprised at the property. The hotel is bright, very clean and welcoming. We were delighted that our room was large and well-appointed. All went well until we returned home to FL. To our dismay, we realized that we left an expensive gift we bought from Smyth's Jewelers at the hotel. Immediately we called but no gift was found by housekeeping in the room. We called a few times and finally my husband left a message for the GM. On Sunday I received a call from Ebony Harvin, the general manager, who had the gift in her office. I was overjoyed. She sent it FedEx 2nd Day air and I received it yesterday. Ebony and the staff were so very helpful and turned what could have been a disastrous trip into a real win. We will definitely stay at this hotel if needed in the future. The location is very close to BWI and the value excellent, but, more importantly, I highly recommend a hotel that instills a culture of honesty and integrity in its employees. I found that here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

New, spacious hotel with up-scale feel. This Fairfield is the nicest I've ever stayed in. The rooms are so large that there are 2 tv's and a small sectional sofa. Includes nice touches like a leather foot stool and black granite counters. Taxi to dowsntown is about $30 (the front desk is helpful and can book this for you). The only downside is that there are no restaurants within walking distance ... however, there is a Courtyard next door to which you can walk to for a light meal / drink. Breakfast is also included and is relatively nice for this level of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel one night as we had a flight back to Fort Myers early in the morning. We had rented a car at BWI, so we returned it the evening before and rode the shuttle back to the hotel. The young woman at the front desk was very helpful. Our room was clean, except for a couple strands of long, black hair in our bathroom sink and was nicely decorated. We had a refrigerator and a coffee maker in the room. Breakfast was served at 6:30 a.m., so we could eat before going to the airport. The breakfast buffet included eggs, sausage, English Muffins, Bagels, waffles, yogurt, coffee and juices.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn recently and had a very good experience. This hotel is located very close to BWI airport and within 10-15 minutes from downtown Baltimore. It looks like a very new property. I enjoyed the light, crisp and welcoming décor. It was relaxing. The breakfast area/lounge has plenty of seating and there are computers and printers readily available.
Our check in was easy and efficient. The lady at the front desk was very nice and professional.
Our room was great; a wonderfully comfortable bed, large TV with plenty of channels. The bathroom was well lit, well appointed and large. The shower water pressure wasn’t the greatest, but there was plenty of hot water and a large shower to make up for it. The room was well appointed with plenty of everything we needed. The air conditioner worked well, and was a bit noisy but nothing too bad. The room was very clean, except for a couple of hairs in the bathroom.
Breakfast was included, and it was a nice, solid breakfast. They offered waffles, egg patties, sausage, breads, cereal, etc. Some more fresh fruit would have been nice, but other than that it was a good breakfast. The breakfast area was rather small and could get crowded quickly.
This was a great stay, and we would definitely return to this hotel! Great job Fairfield Inn!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I checked in the hotel with no reservation and the front desk rep name Sade was extremely helpful and kind and assist me. That night i didnt have a cell phone charge and i came to the front dest and Michael gave me his own personal one.

The rooms are very nice and the beds are to die for. The staff itself deserve a five stars.

Barbara Anthony
happy guest!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The staff are super friendly and the general manager is amazing. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. I had such a great experience at this hotel, I moved all future Baltimore reservations to this hotel (and so did my coworkers). I highly recommend this hotel when staying near the Baltimore airport!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thanks from the staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites BWI. We do appreciate it very much, that our work didn't go unnoticed. Most of it because you felt our goal of building relationships, and not just providing service. Please come back soon.