Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge.com
$98
$118
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$233
  • Pool
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$89
$82
$139
GardenInn.com
$129
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanlarge walk in showerbwi airportmini fridgeexercise roomthe breakfast areayogurtlong term parkingindoor poolstayed here for one nightpark and flythe young ladynext morningcomfortable stayan early morning flightking room
Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband and I and our parents stayed here on Friday night and were very pleased. Loved the quirky Asian-inspired decor. Very clean and simple. Our beds were very comfortable, the shower was huge and we slept very well. The breakfast the next morning was very well laid out and had lots of options. Plenty of seating, and one of the biggest selections at a free continental breakfast we had seen. Staff was very friendly and everything was very clean. Also only about 10 minutes from downtown harbor on a normal day without traffic. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JLaurenMar
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I had a 6am flight from BWI and the Fairfield was very nice. It's new, clean and close to the airport. Only downside is that there is not a restaurant on the premises, however there are some pretty close by.

1  Thank tomytom
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I stayed here Friday night and will definitely make this my "go to" hotel at BWI. It's a new hotel with a clean contemporary feel. Front desk service was first-class and the room was beautiful and well laid-out. The workstation was perfect, and the bed was comfy. The hotel was pretty well occupied, but I didn't hear any excessive noise. I found the hairdryer in the closet with the ironing board (hard to remove from the little satin cynch-bag). Finally found the 'night-light' switch on the small panel over the mini-fridge. There's not a microwave in the room, but there is one down in the dining area near the lobby. Great shower in the bathroom, but no tub. It's a lovely hotel, and certainly the nicest I've seen in the area.

1  Thank MisplacedOhioan
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn by Marriott at BWI for your lodging needs. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad your stay was enjoyable as you expected. We look forward t serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

The building is nice and new, but the room was very over priced. Sadly the staff is lacking in experience. What should have been a simple check in turned into a longer ordeal then necessary. The staff is very, very in experienced and definitely needs to brush up on their customer service skills as there is a lot of competition in that small area.
Honestly, for less money (and a much better deal) I should have stayed at the Spring Hill Suites just up the road (and also a Marriott Property). This is a Fairfield Inn and as such it has a limited amount it can offer. It is not the Spring Hill Suites, Courtyard by Marriott or Residence Inn, so it needs to be priced more accurately.
The pool is extremely small, I have no idea how they made the pool look so large in the pictures, it's definitely an optical illusion. The pool is a little larger then a hot tub.
The shuttle will only go to the airport and not the Amtrak/MARC station or Light Rail station, so it makes getting around very difficult.
Overall, I would have to give them poor marks.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor, you can hear the traffic from the road, in the lower floor rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Ebony H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Thank you for your comments. It is the comments like this, though despite the poor remarks, that push the staff of the hotel to work harder in order to please the guest of our property. Yet, the hotel is brand new, and we are working on our prices. Also, I would like to apologize for my staff,. The customers are the most important part of the hotel, and I would like to emphasize on this statement : I do not tolerate any employee or member of my staff with lack interest for any customers". I too, would want to be treated by someone who is interested in not just my money, but my care and well- being as well. So that will not happen again. The pool size is of inconvenience to you, the guest; the picture of the pool on the website was not meant to deceive you, though it has. On the other hand, it can seen as a place where you can go and relax without multiple people being clustered together, as well as a good place for children, if you are a parent. I will make sure that this hotel does live up to the expectation of not only staff but our guest as well. I am grateful for any guest comments, it shows that you care as well.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I am extremely impressed with this hotel, both for its facilities and its service. With so many choices in the area near BWI, one can be confused or often just take the cheapest hotel without checking. I can assure this hotel is not only affordable, but an excellent place to stay.

The key is general manager Ebony, who is very gracious and willing to go out of her way for hotel guests. I have had numerous interactions with her and she really makes one's experience wonderful. Other staff, including shuttle drivers, have always been friendly, too.

Free hotel shuttle, great locations, clean, modernized facilities...you really can't do any better. Stay here!

1  Thank Nikkee120