“Popped in for a to go order”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Order Online
DoorDash
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 9, 2019

It was happy hour so we enjoyed a drink while waiting for our to go order. I’m on a low fat diet so I ordered a salad with dressing on the side. When we got back to the hotel the dressing was in a small container but there was also dressing on the salad!!! Very disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

2 hour wait for our food that came out cold. We were told that a cook did not come in, and the food truck never showed up.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

First of all, they were out of Coca-Cola on a Sunday early evening. I don't drink it but my husband does. Our side salads took a long time to get to us and our steak was way over cooked. We asked for medium-well and it was done well. The server, Maddie was good and attentive. We haven't been to this place for a while, now I know why. We probably won't be going back any time soon.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner on a Friday. We got seated right away which was great but then the service went downhill from there. Our waitress took forever to realize we were sitting there. Finally placed our drink order and then the drinks took forever as well. I had a few questions about the menu and she didn’t seem to know the menu well at all. Asked for corn tortillas and got wheat and asked for guac and never received it. I didn’t bother asking for the right stuff cuz she clearly hated her job, just wasn’t worth asking. The tacos were fine, my husband got the chicken quesadilla and said it was good.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Why did they get rid of char broiling steak on fire?
The rib steak was nasty. Bad Color. Tasted bad. Sent it back. They apologized and did not charge me for it.
Not to return!

Beer was cold. Service good.
Stay away from their steaks!

Date of visit: December 2018