“Convenient and quick”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 6, 2017

After an evening flight in, all I wanted was a quick dinner near my hotel. Chili's fit the bill. We were seated right away and our wait staff was quick to bring out our drinks. My husband had the ribs which he said were very good. I had the soup/salad and chips meal. The soup was really good. We had one beer and a soft drink. All in all, the meal ran around $30. Again, quick and close. So we were happy.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

After returning from a trip, we retrieved our car from the neighboring hotel and went to Chili's for dinner. This was a Thursday evening, around 5:00. We were seated promptly and greeted by our server Hannah. My husband had the ribs and I had chicken bacon quesadillas. Both were good and plentiful - we took portions home! All of the staff that we came in contact with were friendly and courteous.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Located close to the hotel where we stayed it provided convenience at an affordable price (saving $$ for vacation) and was a tasty meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

A newer Chili's. The sports bar is a nice size. It's definitely one of the nicer Chili's we've been to, and the wait staff were extremely pleasant. Great experience!

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

The competent and friendly staff couldn’t offset the terrible corporate food. Chili’s must own salt mines because the amount of sodium in its food is heart stopping. My buffalo chicken salad was a fried salt block with old soggy lettuce and (haha) “house made” ranch dressing (haha). The few leaves of spinach I chased around my plate were the only tasty thing within 100 yards. Avoid the margaritas - essentially tequila and sugary Kool-Aid dressed in (you got it) salt. A 22oz. beer comes in 4oz. short once the head flattens out, but your nice server will top it up for you. Tables come complete with electronic trivia games that will charge you $2 for fidgeting. Good news is Chili’s is cheap. Go for it if your kidneys can stand the punishment. And as I said, we liked the staff - they deserve better food.