“Good food, adequate service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Good food, adequate service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I don't normally eat at chains, but I had to escape from the hotel that is expensive and serves only Pepsi product. I ordered my diet coke first. I then ordered a 3 item Mexican combination. The food was delicious and made with good ingredients. Then, I wonder why I didn't enjoy it better. The server was adequate but lacked personality. I hate dining alone and a little interaction would have been nice.

• Visited July 2014

PA
“Really crowded after the Yankees game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We used the call ahead seating and got seated with 20 minutes of calling. Place was packed, so the food was a bit slow to come out.
Wait staff did not see efficient.

Visited July 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Chilli's is Chilli's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Server was nice, left us a video game/check out computer. Kids played hangman, we ate chips and had dinner. I like the Mango Tilapia, it was a nice change from the light fare section. It was as good a Chili's gets. We were shocked when we were charged to play the table games. Didn't complain but we should have been notified.

• Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have eaten at many Chili's over the years...always good. The service at this one, I found to be exceptional. My husband and I sat at the bar as we both enjoyed the sports that were on several TV's within easy viewing for both of us. It was a Sunday afternoon and not really too busy but nothing suffered...quality of service, food or atmosphere. We were made to feel welcome and they seemed genuinely glad that we were there.

• Visited May 2014
Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania
“Service without a smile”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Honestly, this was the worst service I have ever received at a Chilis establishment. Our server came to our table and basically expected us to know what she wanted us to tell her...never bothering to introduce herself, or make any amount of conversation. We were clearly a nuisance. Our drinks took forever to arrive, our food even longer-not to mention it being incorrect when it did arrive. Never were we offered an explain action as to why things were taking so long....just an overall unenjoyable experience.

• Visited May 2014