“Great location next to Country Suites”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Prompt and good service, great menu, good price, clean and efficient. Love the computerized approve and pay your bill right the table that some restaurants are now using. Will return here next airport stay for a fine meal.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Quite frankly...I can't remember what we ate here. It was decent, but not memorable! The usual tourist fare.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The atmosphere at this Chili's was good and the proximity to the hotel made it a good choice. The food and drinks were delicious, but the prices were a little high.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I work close by and have been here several times. The food is always perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the hostesses. When I came into the restaurant I was not welcome and stood there for about 10 minutes before I was even spoke to. I think maybe more training is necessary.

All around they do a great job once your seated.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This location is close to work so have frequented several times. The staff pay inadequate attention to the guests and the food is either virtually tasteless and unexceptional or way over seasoned and thus unexceptional. After my last experience, I vowed never again.