“Great and fast service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Since we did not get to the hotel breakfast for waking up a little late after 10am, we went around and looked for a place to eat brunch. This Chili's had a wide parking space. The inside is warm and cozy. The staff are warm and friendly plus service is really fast (especially we're hungry at that time).

Definitely recommended if you're looking for that familiar taste (of course you dont want to experiement on your breakfast with unknown food, it will surely mess up your day) and fast service the off you go to explore the site of Maryland and DC.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is another of my favorite places to eat when I am in the area. I like the after work atmosphere. The service is generally good.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The burgers were red inside.. I got it to go.. I was staying next door. Did not feel like going back.. My wings were not all the way cooked as well. So I wasted 13 bucks

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Close to many hotels near BWI. Nothing special other than a typical chain restaurant. It was clean, the food was as expected and the staff was friendly. if you need a place to eat close to your hotel, its not bad. If your looking for something special, ask the front desk people at your hotel. There are a lot better choices in the area.

1  Thank steve375
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The menu is not that complete, many dishes we used to eat in San Juan and they don't have it, service is a bit slow, price is so so, we ate once there and haven't return anymore, the seat are not that comfortable either, to be a Chili's, it is a bit out of our expectation.

1  Thank thomas61416