“Very helpful for a family of vegetarians!”
Review of acqua restaurant

acqua restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
York
“Very helpful for a family of vegetarians!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friendly and welcoming. Handy as it is close to the Aloft. Plus a 10% discount, kids eat buffet breakfast free. We'll be returning. However, on-going construction made it a bit noisy.

Visited July 2013

Patchogue, New York
“Avoid the BWI Hilton”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Understaffed ... Slow. One bartender working her butt off while others just watched her work. Try the wasabi mayo on your club ... That was good. Many better places to go.

Visited June 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“Not exactly a seafood restaurant.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This was really disappointing.

Aqua is in the Hilton Hotel not that far from BWI airport. It's a large expansive restaurant situated nicely in the hotel. It's supposed to be a seafood restaurant..... And thus the name..... But there were only three seafood items on the menu. The rest was beef, pork, and chicken.... And even none of those looks very interesting. When I asked the waitress about this, she indicated that the Chef wanted to put more comfort items on the menu.

My salad came out with the entrée, which I sent back. My waitress indicated that the salad dressing was homemade and very good... It was neither. The entrée which was salmon, was just okay. Nothing to write home about. My vegetable was lukewarm. The coffee was good.

This is not a place to go out of your way to ask to go to.

Visited April 2013
Florida, Uruguay
“Awesome Seafood!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The reastaurant had great seafood! I got a huge order of mussels and a gigantic Maryland Crab Cake. They were both delicious and reasonably priced.

Visited March 2013
Meadow Lands, Pennsylvania
“BWI Who knew?”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stowed away at the Aloft Hotel off West Nursery Road for an early morning flight from BWI, we asked reception to recommend a decent place to share food with a friend and she pointed across the parking lot to Acqua at their "sister" hotel, the Hilton. Checked out the menu before making a commitment and was happy that Monday was Martini night and the featured appetizer was roasted mussels. When we arrived, the bar was abuzz but there were only a few diners in the dining room. When the waitress put my martini in front of me, I quickly took a sip and I knew it was going to be just fine. The mussels were perfectly prepared and we made short work of them. Darling husband had seafood mac and cheese and my friend and I INHALED the recommended crabcakes. There was truly NO room for dessert, but I always find a little cheesecake the evening before a flight calms my nerves so I forced down every delectable crumb. In short, we LOVED Acqua and I see a return visit next flight.

• Visited February 2013