I checked into my hotel room at the Motel 6 on Raynor Ave in Linthicum Heights, MD around an hour ago. The room is very clean an contemporary (somewhat similar to the rooms at the newer Red Roof Inns, but smaller), and there is a modern shower stall, but no bathtub.
In any event, when I checked in the front desk clerk (from behind bulletproof glass) told me that the hotel's credit card system wasn't working so I would have to pay with cash. Since I didn't have enough cash on hand to pay her that way, I had to drive to three different gas stations in the area that advertised ATM's until I found one with a working ATM.
I returned to the hotel's front desk/armored window, and then checked in using cash, my driver's license, etc.
When I entered the room, the telephone didn't (and still doesn't) work perhaps for the same reason that their credit card processing system isn't working. The hotel's advertised wireless internet service isn't working either (which they would charge approximately $4./day for if their credit card processing system worked). Hence, I'm accessing the internet via my handy VIrgin Broadband to Go device.
The walls and doors in this hotel are not well insulated from sound since I can easily hear the room next door's television and the people outside my door having a conversation as if they were four feet away. For the amount of money I am paying for this room, the next hotel I stay in at this level will be a Red Roof Inn which would be a much better value for the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Motel-6, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Baltimore - Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Linthicum Heights Motel Six
- Linthicum Heights Motel 6
- Motel 6 Linthicum Heights
- Motel Six Linthicum Heights