See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere cheap to stay during a trip for a charity event. I had no high hopes after reading the reviews. But when we got to the hotel and into the room I was pleasantly surprised. The room was recently redone. It was clean. The tv worked and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet. Plenty of parking. The staff was friendly and we had no issues. We had other friends come back to the hotel with us after the charity event and they were able to get rooms as well that were just as nice. I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Dear Guest, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our award winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. Thank you for recognizing our friendly team members and our property. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

This was a bare bone hotel but it was quiet, very clean and 1/2 the price of other hotels in the area so it met our needs.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if we were in the area.

We arrived at 10 p.m. and left by 9 a.m. so it fit the needs of travellers who just wanted a clean quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Full disclosure - I did not get to stay at this hotel, so my review is limited to the check in experience. We (my partner and I) booked through a third party site (we use all the time). We arrived fairly late, but we checked the website and confirmed there was no policy about checking in by a certain time. When we arrived, we were told that our reservation had been cancelled and the hotel is sold out. When we explained that we did not cancel our reservation the front desk person rudely told us that she just started and it was not her problem. I can definitely appreciate that she can't give us a room (despite us having a reservation) if there are no unoccupied rooms, but a little kindness in her voice would have gone on long way. We attempted to follow up with the company via email a couple days later, but still have not received any response. I do not think it matters how much you are paying for a room - customer service matters and that part of the experience was terrible. Thankfully the third party was able to assist us in getting a room elsewhere (unfortunately in another city since everything was booked for the long weekend) and we have learned to always confirm our reservation the day of if we'll be checking in later in the evening.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Kristy, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to our reservation policy and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Management and staff are excellent, rooms are clean, and it's close to everything and the rates are reasonable. Plenty of places to eat in the area, Great place for work or pleasure. Would recommend to any one coming to Maryland to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep and shower and didn't want to pay a lot of money. The staff were very friendly. The overall look of the place is run down. The corridors are trash ridden. It could certainly use a freshening up. The pool was well kept and there were lots of small children in the pool. And while noisy, I was glad they were there because it made me feel safe. The location was perfect for my needs and there are lots of fast food places close by but we opted for crab cakes from G and M. No regrets there. The room looked like it had been remodeled however we were in a non smoking room and there were cigarette burn holes in the drapes and burn marks on the toilet seat. Room is very small. No dresser but a small table and chairs. No trash can. Go figure. But it met my needs. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. I would probably stay here again if I was in a crunch but I wouldn't make it my go to place for sure.

Stayed: June 2017