Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed here on my last night of a convention when I needed to be by the airport for the flight the next day. Having done a little research on the hundreds of hotels in the airport, I chose this one and I am glad I did. Everything is set up for ease and convenience. The staff are very friendly. For the price of the room you get free: internet, coffee station, a really big breakfast with a waffle station (!) and rides not just to the airport but also to local restaurants and back. There is an Indian restaurant a short walk or car ride away (and it is next to Starbucks). Choose this place, it was clean and I slept well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. We will share your feedback with the entire staff.
Mustapha Agourram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a hotel close to BWI this is a good one. Free shuttle service from BWI, free witless and continental breakfast at the hotel. Checkin was quick and efficient, room was clean. Hotel was updated in early 2013 and it made a difference. If you are looking for a very nice, convenient hotel this is a great place to stop.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! We truly value your feedback, and we appreciate your time in the completion of a review. Thank you so much for the fantastic comments, and we definitely are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area. Have a great day and happy holidays!

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night before leaving on a cruise and the hotel was sufficient but seemed very run down. I believe it was converted from a different hotel so they probably only had so much to work with. Nothing horrible but it was just not up to the standards we usually find at Hampton Inn. The room ( we had a "business suite" ) was much smaller than it usually is, though did have everything promised just smooshed into a smaller area. Everything seemed dark and the bathroom had a few cracks in the caulking as well as a bad patch job on the shower surround. I did not feel it was dirty, but it looked like it was old and not in good repair. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Both the front desk and the shuttle drivers were excellent. The great service we received made our stay more enjoyable even though the actual hotel was less than our expectations. All in all it was an o.k. room for a one night stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback, and most importantly, for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI! I do apologize about the condition of your room; however, we have an awesome maintenance staff who works very hard to repair anything that is wrong with our property so they will be notified about your room. I'm happy to hear that you loved our service! Our goal is to make each experience fantastic for each guest, so I'm proud that my staff succeeded. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area, and I hope you have a lovely day!

york pa
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stayed here from 7 at night to 4 a.m. The room was a bit small for Hampton, but clean and comfortable. My TV had some issues and in about 30 seconds, Damian, who does maintenance arrived with a brand new one. He proceeded to tell me how much he loved his job and how good Hampton was to him. Just a pleasure to meet such a nice young man. In fact the one thing I noticed was how happy and friendly all the workers I saw seemed. Even if it was only three.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hello!

I am so happy to hear such a great review about Damien! He is definitely one of our best workers, and we are proud to have him on our staff. Our hotel is full of happy individuals who strive to make each guest experience memorable. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Silver Spring, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

A wakeup call makes/breaks a flight. Missing this obvious part of customer service is an obvious flaw. It is not a mistake it is a catastrophic oversight. My hope is that this review educates another customer, as well as the management.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Elliott,

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. We will be implementing a different method of doing wake-up calls, so that way, guests in the future will not experience a missed wake-up call. We apologize for any inconveniences that the missed call may have caused you, and we hope that you will give our property a second chance to prove to you that we have a great service culture here and truly care about our guests!

Hollywood, MD
Reviewed December 2, 2013

3 rooms in one night...

First room (533)... there were remains from someone's bowel movement in the toilet...

Second room (535).. a lot of the channels did not come in on the tv...

Third room (520).. huge gorgeous suite with a jacuzzi tub and tv in the bathroom to boot!.... However, toe nail clippings left behind by a previous guest on the rug near the computer table area!!! The sink in the bathroom didn't drain properly and luckily I plugged the coffee maker in prior to adding the water, for it wouldn't turn off.

Maintenance was great... however should not have been needed as much as it was. He even noted that a wedding party had just had the suite (room 520), so it had been recently occupied.. so why wasn't the room vacuumed properly?!?!?

Hampton Inn has a 100% love it guarantee... and after all of the items above, and having maintenance in my room until after 10PM.... I was greeted the next morning with a bill. However, the bill was taken care of by the person at the front desk.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank drp20657
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with the rooms us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We have addressed the issues with our Housekeeping department. Please feel free to call me should you have plans to come back to the area.
Apple Valley, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I found this hotel to be very convenient to the BWI airport and a great value. The entire staff was friendly & helpful and the room very clean &comfortable. An added bonus was the manager's reception in which some appetizers, beer, and wine were provided for a short while one evening when I was staying there. Being close to the BWI airport made this a perfect hotel to stay at both while working the Baltimore market and for getting to the airport on the morning of my departure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your comments regarding the hotel and the customer service. We are pleased to read your feedback

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future
Best regards