“Clean Hotel with nice amenities”

Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was a very clean hotel that was fairly renovated. Hotel staff was excellent and they dropped me off at the train to get into downtown. They had the floor air/heater instead of a wall unit that has the temperature setting, that is the only think I would have preferred.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Many thanks for taking time to review our hotel. We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards
Mustapha Agourram

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I travel quite a bit, and every time we fly in or out of BWI, we stay at the Hampton Inn, one mile from the airport. We usually have to call late at night, and are always greeted by friendly and most helpful people. It has been recently renovated, and it shows--the breakfast room is welcoming; the breakfasts offer many choices; the rooms are clean and quiet; and, most of all, everyone is friendly and wants to make your stay the best it can be!

One recent experience makes Hampton Inn our permanent GO TO hotel. I left a coat in the hotel room when we checked out, and didn't discover this until we were home in NH. I searched and searched, but no coat. I called several places to learn that it was not there. When I called The Hampton Inn, I knew this was the last place I could have looked. Not only did PATRICK, who was in charge of the Lost and Found return my first call right away, he patiently listened to my description of the coat, and said he would look for it immediately. He called back right away and found my coat!! When I told him that I would send money or a charge number, he told me that, because we had stayed there, Hampton Inn would gladly send it to me right away. PATRICK said he was happy for me, and happy to be of help. Hampton Inn at BWI is more than just a hotel to us--thanks to PATRICK and the Hampton Inn staff! See you, again, soon, Hampton Inn! Col (Ret. Army) and Mrs. Nickolas M.

Room Tip: Just tell the receptionist or reservationist what you would most prefer, and they will do their very...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Col. and Mrs. Nickolas M.,

Wow, what a great review! It is our pleasure to provide you with a wonderful experience here at the Hampton Inn BWI. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and happy, and it seems like we succeeded with you! Also, I'm very glad to hear that Patrick could assist you as much as he did. He is a great manager, and a valuable asset to our team--you can see why! We hope you see you the next time you stay with us, and have a lovely day!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here this weekend. The hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. It was also very quiet, we did not hear a plane all night. We are planning to stay here again in the near future and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area! Hope your next stay is even better than the last. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My friend from DC booked us in here for a night while I was over visiting from Aus (she needed the airport, I need the AMTRAK station)
was very happy with everything from check in to check out, and the free shuttle bus to the AMTRAK station. I had no complaints and only good things to say. if anything the staff and the bus driver were TOO friendly and helpful!!
if I ever need a room in the area again I would look this place up first without doubt. I'll also be looking up any other hotels in the chain on future travels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Good Afternoon!

Glad to hear you had such a lovely experience here at the Hampton Inn BWI during your travels here from Australia! We will definitely be looking forward to your next stay with us the next time you are in the area, and I will pass your compliments onto the team as well. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We selected this hotel because of great price and breakfast started at 6 am on a Sunday and we we had to check in at the airport by 7 am. Hotel staff was friendly at check in and our room was very clean, had a great king bed and flat screen tv, did not hear any airport noise however the air conditioner was a little noisy. Bathroom was clean and hot water was good. The breakfast had a good selection and the only complaint would be the eggs were like powdered eggs not very good. But the rest of breakfast was very good . The driver to the airport was very friendly and good. Would come back here in a heartbeat !!!!

Room Tip: check out ac noise in room
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! I'm very happy to hear that your stay was so good. As for the eggs, we will be ordering a different kind, so hopefully when you come back next time you will like them much better. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope to see you the next time you are at BWI!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My room was clean, comfortable and recently redecorated. Enough outlets of various kinds to warm the hearts of any teenager. Brand new flat screen tv AND an index of stations [Very Good!!!] Staff was very friendly and helpful, they even had a "Greeter" to say hello, How are ya doin? I was expecting a hot breakfast, turned out to be continental... Two minutes to Starbucks solved that "problem." Overall, a good bargain at the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Julia F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Jon,

Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased to have provided you with such a great experience here at the Hampton Inn BWI. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area, and I hope that you have a lovely day!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great Room, Comfy Bed, Nice little Wet Bar area, and the Large Leather Chair and Ottoman was a welcome treat after my long drive. I have stayed here before and was a little underwhelmed, but this time was better. I still say that their a/c units just don't seem to get cold at all. I don't know what it is. I turned mine down to 66 yet it would still only run for a few minutes and shut off. The room never got to a temparature of my liking. But other than that, I was very happy this time around. And a great rate too !!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello!

We are very glad to hear that you had an even better experience with us here at the Hampton Inn BWI the second time around. I will let our maintenance staff know about the air conditioning unit, so thank you for letting us know about it! We look forward to seeing you the third time around, and hope to wow you even more! Have a great day.