1,378 results
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivercomplimentary breakfastrental carnext morningan early morning flightfree shuttleamtrak stationroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationyogurtgreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againlight railfitness centerinner harbordamien
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My family and I took a cruise from Baltimore recently. We originally were just going to head down the morning of from PA and park at the port, but when weather reports started rolling in about an early Spring snow storm we decided to check around for hotels offering a "Cruise & Stay" package. The entire process was simple, easy & affordable. During checked-in, we made reservations for the cruise terminal shuttle the next day. The rooms are on the small side, but they are clean and comfortable. Well, it snowed throughout the night and into the next day, but we didn't have to do anything but eat breakfast, shower and meet our shuttle. The hotel staff, from the managers to the ladies at the reception desk, to the ladies cleaning and serving breakfast, and to the gentlemen driving the shuttle, were extremely pleasant and helpfull! I know this next comment isn't a make-or-break when looking for a hotel, but the photographs throughout the hotel were a nice touch! There are old photos of the area attractions, which made it just feel a little more homey.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank coolcruiser610
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Greetings from the Hampton Inn BWI

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We are glad to hear about your pleasant experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Room and staff were excellent. Stayed with my wife and two kids before early flight. Two queens were perfect. Picked up from local restaurant and ate in lobby. Very quiet and clean. We didn't stay for breakfast or use gym. Shuttle in the morning was great. We did park and fly. Return shuttle was hard to catch and then when we finally synced up, was advised would have to wait an additional 10 to 15 minutes with two young kids because of small shuttle van and 6 passengers already on board. Total delay was close to 40 minutes from first call to actually making it to the hotel which is a mile from the airport.

Room Tip: Be wary or prepared for slower than expected shuttle
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. I am sorry that your experience with the shuttle ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At the Hampton Inn BWI, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future

Mustapha

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved the Hotel here in Baltimore, if I'm ever back this way I would for sure stay at this location again. Very clean friendly staff. Easy to get to. Near by the Annapolis dock, very good breakfast too.
thx again very much for your hospitality

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Like most airport hotels, this hampton inn is great for an overnight stay. It's safe and the access to the place is controlled. It is a Hampton, so you get a decent breakfast (not four seasons) but fruit, and decent hot food. The rooms aren't huge or newly modeled.

It is always annoying when you stay somewhere and there aren't any accessible electric outlets near the bed! I had to use the lamp outlet on the desk for my cell phone and computer. Major hassle.

The bed linen was clean. The carpet was not. Nice size flat screen. Fairly quiet hotel, despite my being on the first floor down the hall from the main elevator. (surprising!) There was an alarm clock in the room and a working shower with hot water! I did get my morning wake-up call on-time, from a real person (not a computer...different).

Given the options of other Hilton hotels nearby, probably would be worth looking into those first. But, it was the best price for the area by 10 bucks! (You get what you pay for).

Bottom line: Hampton quality bed, internet, breakfast, snacks and parking. All at an affordable price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mobile_bill
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hampton Inn BWI, MD. We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Staff was particularly friendly and nice. Couldn't ask for a better welcome. They even offered me a bottle of water ... at a Hampton! The room though wasn't as nice. I understand the use of fluorescent lights, but they looked awful in the room. One was burnt out (thank goodness). The too was on the first floor next to the lobby and was noisy at times, including the sound of the lobby tv in the morning. The AC had an unusual smell as all. All in all not bad, but not typical Hampton quality, except for the service.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cl3dwards
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Many thanks for taking time to review our hotel. I am sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely