1,377 results
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivercomplimentary breakfastrental carnext morningan early morning flightfree shuttleamtrak stationroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationyogurtgreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againlight railinner harbordamienairport
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel is the best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed at. The property is very well kept. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room was large and the shower had a nice seat. The included breakfast was excellent and the free snack bags were an unexpected treat (including water, fruit, muffin, granola bar and mints). I enjoyed the free happy hour which included beer, wine, soda, crackers and cheese, pepperoni, chips and salsa.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with is.
We look forward to extending our best hospitality service to you during your next visit to BWI

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The bed in our hotel room at this property was amazing. Definitely the most comfortable bed I can remember sleeping in, even more so than my own! The room was clean and nicely decorated. Given its location, I would`ve appreciated a list of local restaurants when we checked in. However, even though we were by the airport and it felt as though we were in the middle of nowhere, it only took us ten minutes to drive to Oriole Park and the waterfront. My only complaint is that the side door to the parking lot was supposed to be locked at all times (unlocked by guests with a room key), but it was never locked during the time we stayed there.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to people staying in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your review to the Hampton Inn BWI. We are glad you had a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding the side door. Please rest assured that we have addressed the issue.
Once again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future

Reviewed February 18, 2013

while the hotel is undergoing some remodeling you still get that Hampton service
we where greeted with water bottles clean rooms and quick in, Breakfast was well stocked with eggs fruit, waffles bagels and cereal. Front staff was very friendly and the ride to the airport was quick and easy

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to review out hotel. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. I will share your comments with my team. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My 86 year old Italian parents who don't speak English well got stranded at the Baltimore airport when the second leg of their flight got cancelled. I called the front desk from where we were in Rhode Island and explained the situation to Gabby who took care of everything. She sent the shuttle driver to go find them describing to the driver what they were wearing. The driver found them outside baggage claim, of course waiting at the wrong spot! Gabby had the key waiting for them when they walked in, even thought to put them on the ground floor. She gave them some snacks and toiletries since it was so late at night and the airline kept their bags. She showed them where to get breakfast in the morning and what time to arrive in the morning to get the shuttle back to the airport. Then she called me back to say she had got them settled and what their room number was. What a relief for us being so far away and unable to do much. Then she even thought later that they are senior citizens and discounted the room for us. Cannot say how much Hampton Inn worked for us this trip. Thank you so much! Great Customer Service....

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Adampbooth
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that Ms. Gabby took care of your family members and we appreciate your feedback. I will share your comments witht he entire staff.
Once again, thank you very much

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Old but clean property undergoing renovations. My room was clean and comfy and the staff was exceptional. They offered to shuttle me to dinner when I asked for local recommendations. I had a little vibration in my heating unit which the quickly repaired. Very quiet for an airport hotel. Good value and great proximity to BWI airport. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Michael M
Mustapha A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Greetings to you and thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We very much appreciate your comments and we are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel in the near future