Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$89
$82
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
Orbitz.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
1,194 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionmanagers receptionomeletliving roomcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelnice staylight railinner harborbusiness centerthe breakfast areacrab cakesthe room was nicebed was very comfortable
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Nice place, very helpful and friendly staff. I would gladly stay here again if I was in the area. It was Extremely close to the airport and restaurants. Good breakfast and evening social. My kids loved the swimming pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MikeFrits, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Dunstan D,

Thanks for the great comments regarding your recent stay with us. Yes - we are very close to the airport but since the flight patterns of the planes don't fly over the hotel, the quietness can be misleading - BWI is surprisingly close and convenient. Glad your kids had fun as well.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Excellent facility and staff. Handicapped parking was inadequate and was fairly distant from the hotel entrance. The shuttle ran continuously and covered the area completely. If you rent a car and have to locate the hotel it can be confusing. I would contact the hotel for specific directions as the map provided failed to adequately provide needed details.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gus M,
Thank you for your comments - glad you had a good stay with us. I apologize regarding how confusing the area roads are from the rental car facility - we will look into improving the map provided by the car rental center for our hotel specifically - really appreciate that feedback. Hope to see you again when in the area!

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Checked in last night & was tired. But this morning, there was no shampoo bottle in my room, no laundry ticket with my laundry bag and a sock found behind the curtain. I have been traveling for a week in 3 hotels so far. At the Embassy for a few more days. Hopefully it gets better.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Henryb916,

I am sorry to hear you did not have shampoo nor the laundry bag/ticket in your room. I am very interested to learn if your remaining two days with us improved - I appreciate your feedback and will talk with my housekeeping team regarding your concerns. Thank you.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed for 3 days at this hotel for a business function. Beautiful atrium style hotel. Clean, professional environment. Made to order breakfast every morning was delicious and FREE! Fitness facility was clean. Lunch and Dinners were delicious. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sherry H,
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel - so glad you enjoyed our free breakfast as well as our other meals! We hope to host your next trip to the BWI area.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I really like Embassy Suites but it seems more and more of their hotels need an overhaul and this is one of them. If you've stayed at other Embassy Suites this one is pretty much the same. Manager's reception is always nice because it's free so hard to complain but very basic. Food was pretty lame, free drinks were ok. Breakfast was good, again it's hard to say anything about something that is "free" (it is built into the price so hard to say it is truly free), but this one is exactly like every other ES. Actually, their breakfast is starting to get outdated like their hotels.

I will say, the staff was awesome! They were always very friendly and helpful. I appreciate the Diamond member perks that were provided to me by this hotel as others don't seem to care that I spend 75+ nights per year at Hilton hotels. I would probably stay here again, not too pricey for an ES and convenient if you want to stay close to the airport. Nothing really close to the hotel other than 50 more hotels but a short drive will get you to all sorts of restaurants (and a casino!).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sorrels13
MikeFrits, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Sorrels13,

Thank you for your comments. As you mentioned of the many hotels around us, you have a lot to choose from in the BWI area so it means a lot that you selected our hotel. We take pride in our hotel and service and to get a "shout out" to the team for awesome service means a great deal to everyone. Thanks so much for sharing and we hope to see you when in the area again!