Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

The hotel is older but very well maintained and very nice on the inside. My room was comfortable. I love Embassy Suites but hate that they require you to pay for wifi (still waiting on my gold status!). The bed was like sleeping in a cloud and the breakfast was fantastic. I did find the suite to be very comfortable for my 4 day business stay and I had lots of room to spread out and get work done. The manager's reception had a great vibe, too.

I did think it was odd that we didn't get maid service any day we were there. I didn't really need it but found it odd that no one ever came to the room. It wasn't a big deal but odd.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
MikeFrits, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear LeahKC17,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience! It sounds like you had a restful visit - regarding themaid service - did you have a "do not disturb" sign on your door? That would be the only reason you did not get maid service - either way - thank you for the heads up and I will follow up with our Housekeeping Department. Again - your comments are very much appreciated - please come back and see us when in the BWI area again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This Embassy Suites location appears to be an older property. However, they have done a good job of maintaining the property, so it is still a nice place to stay. The open atrium does channel the noise from the restaurant and bar up to the rooms, but it was not noticeable from the bedroom in each suite. The breakfast is the usual good Embassy Suites 'cook-to-order' fare, with plenty of options to choose from. I will definitely stay here again. It is just a mile or so from the BWI airport, which is convenient.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear KarlC2,
Thank you for your review on our hotel - happy our traditional Embassy Suites complimentary services met your expectations. You make a great point about the bedroom location in our suites not experiencing any noise from the Atrium - appreciate your loyalty to Embassy Suites and hope to host you again when in the area.
Linthicum, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great bed. Great front desk staff. Bad Bartender. Great bed. MUST PAY FOR INTERNET WHICH ISNT RELIABLE. Great Bed. I am a Hilton Honors member and was still forced to pay for internet access which was shotty, so I had to use internet in the business center. The bed was great tho.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

MikeFrits, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Antonio B,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are so glad you got a good night's sleep. I apologize for your internet service - we are ini the process of researching different areas of the hotel and making sure internet service is maximized in all areas. Please come again when in the area - we'd love to have you back!
Atlanta, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

For the most part, a great hotel with great access and location. The stay is good and the complimentary breakfast is above average. The manager's reception is always a hit when I travel to this site. I have had a few issues with this hotel in the past, but for the most part, it is a good value for the area and has great access to both shopping and the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StefanMirevski, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear William Roger D,
Thank you for staying with us again - we appreciate your giving us a second chance. I am very happy to hear you have noticed an improvement regarding our service! I am glad you were able to take advantage of what the area has to offer as well - we hope to host you again when in the area!
BOGALUSA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The quality of service staff present, my suite was clean and fresh daily. I ordered room service and it was delivered in good time with my food, hot and salad very appealing. The lobby is soooo serene and warm. It appeared that all the guest enjoyed the food especially the breakfast buffet and snacks during the managers evening reception. The food preparers was sooo friendly with the guest; engaging and always making us smile from humor. The front desk staff was super friendly/helpful at anytime I approached the desk. This is my secon stay at this hotel and I most definitely will stay again should I have another trip in this area.

Dear Sheryl M,
Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share your very positive feedback with us. I will be sure to pass along to our entire team our goal of creating a warm and inviting environment was acknowledged by you. We really appreciate your choosing to stay with us as I know you have plenty of choices! We look forward to having you back with us when in the area again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this property on Feb 28, 2014. The hotel was clean, room and bathroom clean, and the breakfast was great. I experienced great service from the hotel staff. Stayed here after traveling over 15 hours from an international flight, so I was unable to fully do a true inspection due to being tired.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
StefanMirevski, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear RTtraveling,

Thank you for your comments - I am sorry to hear you were so tired while here that you weren't able to explore the area more. Hopefully you will be back in the area again - we would love to host your return trip!
Lititz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed here for one night before taking the shuttle to BWI for a trip. The place is very nice with a pool and hot tub. Unfortunately, we didn't get in until 9:00 PM and had to leave at 5:00 AM, but we would stay again, if the price is right. Staff was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
StefanMirevski, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Teddy1081,
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our hotel. I am sorry you weren't here long enough to enjoy all of our services - hopefully on your next trip to BWI you can stay a little longer. Appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us.