Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
  • Breakfast included
$115
$113
Hotels.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$124
$75
$100
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$206
$179
  • Pool
$131
$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$98
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$100
1,196 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionmanagers receptionomeletliving roomcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelnice staylight railinner harborbusiness centerthe breakfast areacrab cakesthe room was nicebed was very comfortable
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel was a pleasure to stay at from the time we arrived till the time we left. The front desk has us all ready to check in with keys and everything. Our check-in time took less than 30 seconds! That was a first. The rooms were very large and very comfortable. The atrium was fun just outside your room. The staff was great to deal with and they had great amenities. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view of the atrium. With that view, who wants to look outside.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Doug M,

Thansk so much for your glowing review! We strive every day to deliver the best service possible so hearing reviews like this makes our day! We look forward to serving you on your next stay with us!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel was filthy. You could see the dirt in the corners. As a travel agent, I am always looking for good quality hotels for my clients I would not recommend this hotel at all! They told us the restaurant was open till 11 and so we called to order food for my parents who were flying in late. They decided to just close the restaurant early.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were inconvenienced by a few issues at our hotel-including our restaurant closing down early. I sincerely apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way and I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our dining staff. In addition, I’m sorry that you found your room condition substandard. I assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration to improve our property.

Kind Regards,
Nyna Werner

Reviewed January 16, 2014

we stayed at this property for 3 days and the weather was bad
but it still made my stay GREAT !!!!! the staff was helpful to give us directions with the
lite rail and inner harbor to visit the city ....
the breakfast and the mangers rcpt. hour was great
the (breakfast) chef and the bartender and Donna from the FD , and Noami waitress
Cleanliness was super !!! the entire staff always had a warm friendly smile and made us feel awesome .... keep the great work !!!!

Room Tip: we had suite 617 great view and away from the elevator
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Ana K,

Thank you so much for your recognition of several of our team members that made your stay the more special - I will certainly share your comments with them. I apologize for the weather when you were here but glad you were able to go into the Inner Harbor and take in Baltimore. We know you have many hotel choices in the BWI area and are very happy you selected us - please come again!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Overall Hotel holds it's own, and staff with exception of few all are very helpful. Breakfast in the morning is a plus, don't be late it closes promptly at 0900. Location of hotel is close to airport. Shuttle to airport is good, gym and pool all good and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Robert L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience! We appreciate your feedback and hope to host you again when you find yourself in the BWI area.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This is an outdated hotel with an inadequate heating system. The system is incredibly loud and disturbs you while you try and sleep. The bath rooms are old and have moldy looking edges. Not a good experience with the free shuttle either--the night of the polar vortex--it never showed up at the airport!! You are better off staying at one of the other local chains.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Janet L,

We truly apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us last week. It is concerning to us that you were inconvenienced in any way. So that I can learn more about the specifics of your stay, please feel free to reach out to me at my direct line which is 410-865-8136. With your help in providing this information, we can then address those areas promptly. Thank you.