“Memorial Day weekend stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Memorial Day weekend stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

As Hilton Honors members we enjoyed my stay; however, this past weekend there were children running around outside our room at all hours of the night which was very disruptive. We enjoyed the breakfast and the manager's special. We left an item on the hotel bed after we checked out and could not reach the housekeeping manager for the lost & found. After calling 5 different times, someone (other than the housekeeping manager) returned my call to say that they had found my item and would have the housekeeping manager call me the next day. Well the next day has come and gone without a call. I was again told that I would get a call the following day. I really hope someone will return my call. This is my first experience in leaving an item in my room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Good Day Comfort R - Thank you for your detailed review. I just spoke with our Executive Housekeeper and I understand you both have communicated and your item is on route to you. If for any reason you need any further assistance, please contact me directly at 410-854-8136 as we want to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. I know the weekend was very busy as it's the kick off for summer - I apologize for any disturbance you experienced from our other guests. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I spent our Memorial Day weekend at this hotel. We were suprised at how close it was to everything. While there's not much within walking distance of the hotel, it is 5 or 6 minutes away from Arundel Mills and only 10 minutes from Baltimore via car. They have a shuttle that will take you to nearby locations for free, it leaves every 30 minutes. The staff was friendly and accomodating and the hotel was consistently clean even with the large Memorial Day crowd. Check in was fast and easy and I love the convenience of checking out from my room. The daily breakfast buffet was wonderful and I love the nightly Manager's Reception. Such a nice touch for road weary travellers. The bed was comfortable with lots of extra pillows. There were two televisions, one in the living area and one in the bedroom. Both tv's were large. The rooms are quiet and conducive to good sleep. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Good Day Cruisingtwo - so glad you had a relaxing visit with us - you are so right - we are close to many tourist attractions - Annapolis is only 30 minutes away, and DC is only 25 minutes on the Marc train - we can shuttle you to that free of charge only 10 minutes from the hotel. The metro is accessible from Union Station and then all the DC sites are just a short metro ride away! Historic Ellicott City in Howard county is 20 minutes away - so now you have more to see on your next visit :) Thanks for your great comments!
New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed at this airport as it was close to the business that I was visiting. The motel was clean and the room was nice with a separate room from the bedroom. Happy hour was great and the resturant meals were nice. The complimentary breakfast was very nice with plenty of options. Would stay again next time at Baltimore when there is a need to be close to the airport

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wobblyboot
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. So glad you selected our hotel for your most recent stay - I know you have plenty to pick from...., glad the spacious two-room suite worked well for you. That's wonderful you were able to take advantage of our complimentary services - we look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to the area!
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

While convenient to the BWI Airport, this Embassy Suites is a quiet and calming retreat from the insanity of flying!! The facility is excellent, rooms comfortable and the breakfast fast, friendly and VERY GOOD! The shuttle pick up from the airport was a SNAFU, probably because traffic was a nightmare! Otherwise, highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Carolyn - thanks so much for the great feedback. I am sorry to hear the airport was so busy but glad you were able to relax and enjoy your stay once you got here.
Olympia, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We typically enjoy Embassy Suites and picked this hotel because we had to leave extremely early (4 a.m.) for the airport. We stayed on a Saturday night and their bar is down in the atrium area which made it very loud. The bedroom area is relatively quiet because it's in the back of the hotel room but our daughter who stayed in the sleeper sofa area could hear everything going on out in the atrium. We had loud neighbors yelling down to someone in the bar area and also kids running all around and screaming out in the hallway and down in the atrium. We called the front desk once and the yelling from our neighbor stopped but the running, screaming kids continued.

The shuttle service to the airport was great and other than the noise the hotel was okay. The room was dated and needed an update but other than that, the room was fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MSNDIS
Nyna W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry the high level of activity in the public areas was a disturbance to your daughter. We were sold out on Saturday and had several groups in house. Our goal is to make sure everyone has a pleasant stay so I am very glad to hear once you reported your noisy neighbors by calling the front desk, the noise stopped. Thanks again.
Little Rock
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in order to be close to airport for an early morning flight. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was very clean and beds very comfortable. I used the business center which was setup with all needs for computer, copier, and printer use. Unfortnately, our flight was too early for breakfast. I definitely will use this hotel again for visits to this area and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your feedback. So glad you had a pleasant stay with us. That's too bad you didn't have time for our breakfast - on your next trip we hope to have the pleasure of serving you our delicious breakfast featuring our cook-to-order omelets!
Smithfield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy staying at the Embassy Suites as BWI, as well as any Embassy Suites. I try to ensure that I have reservations at Embassy Suites when I am traveling as much as possible. The rooms are always comfortable, the complimentary breakfast is always appetizing, and the manager’s reception is definitely a welcome bonus.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Good Day Tim B - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your most recent stay. It means a great deal to our entire team that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with everyone - we hope to see you again soon!