Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
$111
$100
$89
$82
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
$119
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$129
Aloft.com
1,196 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastevening receptionmanagers receptionomeletliving roomcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelnice staylight railinner harborbusiness centerthe breakfast areacrab cakesthe room was nicebed was very comfortable
Reviewed October 19, 2012

we stayed here sept14 before flying to aruba sept15,we had a 8floor room,it was clean and quiet,the front desk gave us directions for local restaurants and recommended snyders willow grove rest,it was great.the park&ride was great we left our car at hotel they gave us ride to bwi and picked us up at airport when we came back,yes its older motel but well kept up&clean,will stay here again next year

Room Tip: ask for higher floor room facing airport,you can see planes flying in
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

chris d,

Great to hear all worked out for you here prior to your trip to Aruba! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. The Park and Fly program works out great for our friends from Delaware and PA that are flying out for vacations like you did. We look forward to having you back with uis again next year!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The location is good if you need to access to BWI. The front desk staff was very nice. The room could have been cleaner. It looked like only the main traffic areas of the room were vacuumed. This is an older Embassy Suites, and it shows in the furnishings and bedding. They have updated to HD TV's which is a plus. Our room had a large living room with a dining table. The rooms are not set up well for work. There is very little desk space, and it was in the bedroom rather than the living room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ChuckChandler, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore BWI - Washington Intl. Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

lovecat,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure our guest rooms reach the highest cleanliness standards. You are correct, the work desks in the bedrooms are adequate, though not oversized if you have a lot of work that needs to be accomplished. The game table in the parlor is larger and could be used for a desk so one could spread out more. However, it is not convenient to have your work in the area were other guests can see it. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback. Chuck Chandler

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Average hotel. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the room and mostly the bed and bedding. The sheets were just thin and had rips all over. The pillows were old and lumpy. My room on the 8th floor had the smell of cigarette smoke lofting in from the A/C system; this alone made for a very miserable sleep. Breakfast and service was very good, the managers reception was very good. The selection of drinks was very generous compared to other ES hotels. The hotel is starting to show its age, and is in need for a major renovation. Some other little things were odd, as a Hilton Diamond I was told at check in I was upgraded to the 8th floor. Not sure what that got me… Over all I think for the same price point you can find much better accommodations in the BWI area. If you want the free drinks at happy hour and breakfast and can deal with the old décor and below average bedding, it is not a bad place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

dcl80,
I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I would love to know what date and room number you stayed in while in Baltimore. We do not accept sheets and pillows as you describe and I would love to use these comments as a teaching tool for our team. The Embassy Brand has very high standards for linen and pillows and we do everything we can to ahere to these standards. Unfortunatley, it seems as though we failed with you. 8th floor accommodations at our hotel allow for daily bottled water in your room, complimentary high speed internet access and robes for your stay. I don't know what smoke may have come into your room unless someone was smoking inappropriately near by. The only smoking rooms we have are on the 2nd floor. My aplogies for this as well. I do appreciate your comments regarding Breakfst and the Manager's Reception. As Brand Pillars, we have put considerable efforts into ensuring our guests appreciate the offerings and services. I believe your experiences were an exception and would hope that we could regain your trust if you chose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area. Chuck Chandler

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The room was quiet and clean. The front desk staff helpful. The made to order breakfast was awesome. The breakfast crew was quite personable. The room rate was reasonable. I have stayed at three other hotels in the BWI airport district and this by far is the best.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Phil B,

Thanks for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We would welcome you back any time your travels bring you back to the area! Chuck Chandler

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Attended a training class and stayed at this Embassy. It was a typical embassy. The room was less than what I expected. The bed was so weathered that you just rolled to the center and sank into the abyss The bathroom had a funky smell like the floor hadn't been cleaned or maybe their was leak under the toilet. I decided that since I still had several nights left I wanted a new room. The hotel front desk was very accommodating and provided a new room. The bed in the new room was great but then the A/C wasn't functioning properly. I kind of figured that since the A/C didn't work so great the room saw fewer guests hence the firmer bed, Go figure ..... Since it wasn't very hot I decided a firmer bed was much more important and I stayed in the room. Overall the staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was included each day and served everything one could want. There was one elevator out of service which slowed down getting to and from the room. The Emabassy happy hour included some light snacks and assorted spirits. The hotel has a lot of positives and I would probably stay again if I had to come to a class but it is nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

vinross,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that you had issues with your rooms while here. It would be great to know which rooms you stayed in so that we could address your concerns. Our guests security and comfort are priorities and it would be nice to know if we need to replace a bed and work on the HVAC unit. Glad that the complimnetary Services met expectations. Please look us up again if your business/training travels bring you back to the area. I think your experiences we exceptions and yur next stay will be more convenient and comfortable. Feel free to reach out to me at chuck.chandler@hilton.com. Thanks again...