“good!”
Review of Maiwand Kabob

Maiwand Kabob
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Very well done, very tasty... You will like!!!! I ate there 3 times and tried 3 different things. All were good.... Go for it.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The beef and chicken kabob was great! The beef was cooked perfect and was very tender. Everything on my plate had great taste. I even recommended it to the instructor of the course I was taking. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This little Kabob place on the ground floor of an office building offers up good food if you are looking for something a little different. The menu is not huge, and there is not much in the way of ambiance, but everything that I have tried has been very tasty.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I agree with the other contributors, this is the best restaurant in Linthicum. Great appetizers, authentic Kabobs (savory not Americanized with added sugar). I had the chicken and lamb and it's tough to say which was better. Great atmosphere and nice staff - made me feel like I was back in college with the relaxed and friendly pace.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Amazing menu. Order ahead of time so you don't have to wait as the food is prepared fresh. If you are in hurry order the special which can be prep'd faster.