It is a nice hotel that has recently been redone. The occupancy rates are high because of the nearby Navy facility so rates are higher than other comparable areas. They recently replaced the vending machines with a mart and the prices there are like buying a bottle of wine at a restaurant, about three times what it costs at most stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Lexington Park is the ideal property for all travelers, no matter what brings you to the Lexington Park area. We are located directly across from Gate 1 of the Patuxent River Naval Air Station and the Naval Air Museum. We offer easy access to shopping, dining and recreation activities; such as Historic St. Mary's City, Sotterly Plantation, Point Lookout State Park and Lighthouse as well as fishing, boating and marinas. We have plenty of parking for large buses and offer excellent amenities such as a hot, deluxe breakfast buffet every morning with rotating menu selections; complimentary WiFi; Suite shop, NEW FITNESS CENTER with state of the art equipment and an outdoor pool. We are pet friendly with no pet fees and love to pamper our four-footed guests as much as our two-legged ones. Plus we offer all of the usual Hampton amenities such as Hilton Honors rewards points and our famous 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Lexington Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Lexington Park Hampton Inn