“Great family stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Lexington Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
“Great family stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have stayed here numerous times. It is convenient to many restaurants and attractions. We also have a child attending St. Mary's College of MD and this is a very convenient place to stay. It is very clean and staff are very accommodating. I have stayed in many Hampton Inn Hotels and this one - by far - has the largest bathroom. This is very helpful when staying with a family. Room to spread out and keep toiletries and towels. Plenty of room for 4 of us to stay comfortably.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

In town for Family visit. First time staying here. When I open the door to our room....I was surprised at how large the room was. Having family come to the motel....the size of the room was great. The room was clean.....only comment to someone staying here...and I have mention this to them...request a room away from the elevator. Everytime someone got on/off...I could hear the "bell" when the elevator reached the floor. Other than this minor deal....great stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Clean and spacious room. Breakfast was set up and stocked appropriatedly until 10a. It was quiet, staff was curtious and friendly. Conveniently located to Navy headquarters. Good value for the money.Tv could be a little bigger and if you enjoy the Pentagon and military channels, you'll enjoy even more :). Plenty of parkings spaces.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and we are glad you experienced that during your stay. We look forward to having you back in the future.
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here for business. The front desk was friendly and explained internet and breakfast. The hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable with modern furnishings. There were outlets on the nightstand lamps so I could charge electronics that I wanted in reach. The free breakfast offered a nice variety of options. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. Exceptional guest service is our number one priority. It is always a pleasure to see our guests that return time after time and we thank you for your continued business. We look forward to having you here again.
Frederick, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had a discount number of rooms blocked for our swim team meet in St. Mary's. They allowed us to use a special private room to hold our annual pizza party. The only down side to this hotel is there is no indoor pool. :-(

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are so glad to hear that your team had an enjoyable stay. We really enjoy the swim teams that come through and it is our goal to always make sure that their stay is exceptional. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and we look forward to having you here in the future.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We have family in the area so I'm sure we will be staying there again. The staff was very helpful with suggestions for dinner. There were a variety of cookies and a pot of chili when we arrived!!

Room Tip: We stayed on a first floor room and didn't have any problems!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HILPDirectorofSales, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lexington Park, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our evening soups. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for taking time to review our property.
Philadlephia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

This will be my hotel of choice when traveling to Lexington Park area.

I was so impressed with the service I received that I took time to send a complimentary letter to the manager. We arrived around 10:00 PM and I was exhausted after a hard rainy drive. The front desk associate was very welcoming, checked us in quickly. My family does not eat pork and my granddaughter asked the breakfast server if there were any turkey meat products available. The server made a plate of turkey sausage for my entire family. My family was delighted and I thought... wow what service!!! Also, lots of good HEALTHY food choices.
The server was flexible and ready to make us feel good about staying at the hotel and not leave disappointed. My housekeeper was very pleasant when I asked for additional lotion and mouthwash. She never hesitated and asked if there was anything else she could get for me.
Upon leaving I left my coat. I called the hotel, was told I would get a call back and I did, immediately Hours later I picked up my coat which was conveniently at the front desk.

I will end with a compliment for the dining area. I loved having power outlets nicely embedded in the table. The decor is beautiful and comfortable. It was a convenient accommodation for me as I needed to do some work early in the morning and did not want to stay in the room and wake up my grands. Complimentary business center including printer is a plus!!

What a wonderful stay. A job well done!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent review of our propoerty. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority. It is our goal to make every guest feel special and we will go the extra mile to make sure that happens. We look forward to having you back the next you are visiting the area. Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River

Been to Hampton Inn Lexington Park? Share your experiences!