“Have Always Been Satisfied and Pleased”

Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Alexandria, Virginia
“Have Always Been Satisfied and Pleased”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I choose this particular Hampton Inn for two reasons: it is close and convenient to Pax River Naval Air Station (Gate 1) and also because its always met or exceeded all expectations. The price, cleanliness, amentities, service, friendliness, complementary bufffet breakfast all combine to be an excellent choice for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Westtenn03

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Edgewater, MD
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My boyfriend and I are regular Hampton Inn customers, therefore we booked the Hampton Inn in Lexington Park, Maryland when we were headed to Solomon's Island for a Martina McBride concert at the Calvert Marine Museum. It is about 8 miles away, but the only Hampton in the area. Upon arrival around 4 o'clock on a Friday, the front desk staff was less then the usual welcoming. Basically checked us in with no additional information or conversation.

The room was nice. Typical Hampton Inn with comfy bed, clean room and bathroom, big flat screen tv, etc. I like that this Hampton has realized the need for power receptacles near the bed for cell phones, kindles, ipads, etc. to charge while sleeping. They actually had lamps on the nightstands that had receptacles on the lamp base.

Breakfast we the usual. Hot eggs, potatoes, meat of some sort, waffles, and cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs. The coffee was ONLY hot in the morning. For some reason, this Hampton did not put out fresh hot coffee in the afternoon with their cookies.

All in all this Hampton Inn was ok. Can't really complain, but we have stayed in Hampton Inns that we enjoyed much more. If this had been the first time we had stayed in a Hampton Inn, we most likely would not have experienced anything that would make us come back at this location anyway. However, since it is the only Hampton Inn near Solomon's Island, and since we like Hampton Inns, for the most part, we would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lisabenefiel
Millersville, Md
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I will return to this hote. Clean, neat, friendly, great atmosphere. Good service. I am impressed with how well it is managed and the staff is efficient. Most of all it is so clean!
Easy parking and very good complimentary breakfast. No need to go out to eat. Across from the Naval Museum. Easy access to historical interests. Will recommend this hotel to everyone. It also has a fridge and micro wave in the room.

Room Tip: Clean, fresh, & attractive rooms.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Nothing extremely special - it's a Hampton Inn. the room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Breakfast was ok, but the seating area is not kid friendly at all. They need more regular tables instead of the tall tables and tall chairs, which make it easy for kids to fall.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Urbanna, Virginia
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My two teenagers and I stayed here while visiting family in the area. What a great place! My son loved the workout room and my daughter loved that she could get hot chocolate whenever she desired. I loved that the room was extremely clean and comfortable. Being a General Mananger of a hotel myself, I can tend to be a little picky about certain things. I did not find one single thing that that did not exceed my expectations. I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager (Jennifer Malon-Hensler) upon checking out. She was extremely curtious and interested in our opions regarding our stay. About an hour after we checked out I received a call from Jennifer at the hotel saying that they had found my gold seiko watch in our room. At this point I had not even realized that I had left it behind. That was the topping on the cake for me. Awesome place that I highly recommend!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank jetta72
Charles Town, West Virginia
Reviewed May 8, 2011

First class experience.....great food on breakfast bar...clean rooms...quiet...seems
to be newly renovated
Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Very good hotel. My hubby visited for work & I got to play. The staff was extremely accommodating from my first phone call to get our room until we checked out. Just walking through the hotel, there was always a staff member to open a door or say hello or whatever. Breakfast was very tasty and long hours to accommodate both my hubby's work schedule and my much lazier schedule. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River

Been to Hampton Inn Lexington Park? Share your experiences!