Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
“good staying”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Room are big and fares are medium, reception was good in answer any doubts, complimentare breakfast though it s just coffee and some sweetness to grab @ the entrance, not really a breakfast.
On line you can find better rates per day.
Overall good to spend few days.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lexington Park, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The Employees are very friendly. Had a great time joking around with all of them. The room was clean, could use some upgrades. Bathroom very clean. One thing missing in hotel is a internet center for business .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Lusby, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay at Extended Stay Hotel while we closed on selling our home. The hotel stay was suppose to be one night but turned into more.Every evening we came in we was greeted by a desk worker (mostly collen)who smiled and welcomed us, we felt so comfortable that we shared with them the fact we was selling our home and moving out of state. One evening I returned after a long and very frustrating day with the real estate. Collen smiled greeted us,noticed I wasn't my pleasant self, and we shared with her we was in a bind. She offered me a cup of coffee (Defiantly was very relaxing) Not getting into my situation here but it was frustrating. however Kendra the next morning smiled listened to my problems and came up with a solution.This hotel is so much like home, from customer service to the cleanliness of the rooms/halls/lobby they are like family to their guest. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Michelle - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Colleen and Kendra's service. We strive to make each guest expereince at our hotel a great one. I am pleased we accomplished this during your stay. Also, I am glad you found the cleanliness and comfort of our hotel to your standards.

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My Fiancé and I were on our way to a funeral. We had to check into the hotel, change our clothes and go to the viewing. Upon checking in everything seemed fine until we got to our room. We went inside and the room was filthy. We got dressed in this filth. We really had no other choice because we couldn't be late. So while grieving I had to take all of my belongings back to my car, and tell the front desk woman that our room was disgusting and needed it to be refreshed. The front desk woman had an attitude. I had no time to argue for a new room. When we came back after the viewing the room was still gross but they had laid out soap and towels. I did not sleep under the blankets because they had human hair on the sheets. It was hard to tell them how I felt about the room since I was grieving. They made my trip miserable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mialannahi N
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Mialannahi - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations and our hotel standards. I am also sorry to here that we were unable to resolve this issue during your stay; however, I am also thankful that we were able to remedy this issue by phone.

We continually work to improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

The rooms are well appointed and roomy. We only spend one night but it was the most inexpensive hotel in the area. It was great to have a kitchenette. The grab and go breakfast was ample. This hotel is very close to the naval air station and many restaurants. It is within 30 minutes of Solomons Island, Piney Point, Leonardtown, St. Marys City, St. Marys River Park and Point Lookout State Park.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Jeanne - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your spacious room, especially the kitchen, and our grab-and-go breakfast. As well, I am pleased that our location was ideal for your visit.

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting friends from out of town and stayed at Extended Stay. I have stayed in this brand hotel before not the location but there are no surprises here. What you see advertised online is exactly how it looks. Clean, friendly and courteous staff, nice size rooms and showers. Having the kitchenette was a plus.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with our clean hotel, spacious rooms and friendly staff. It is important to us that our guests feel comfortable and happy during their stay; we are so glad we could provide both of these things for you!

We hope to be your home away from home during your future travels.
The O, NE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Upon checking in, we had a couple issues, however they were quickly rectified. there were three extremely helpful staff: Derek, Kendra, & Melvin. They were always going above and beyond to assist us whenever we had questions. I must give a super kudos to Derek (he really should be in management) he ALWAYS remained professional and i appreciate that! I would most definitely would stay here again when I come back to the area.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us and other future guests. That is important to us. I am sorry to hear that you had a few issues upon arrival but happy we were able to resolve them very quickly and professionally for you. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Derek, Kendra and Melvin.

Thank you for recognizing our staff and saying such nice things. We look forward to being ale to serve you in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
Red Roof Inn & Suites California, MD - NAVAIR
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington Park - Patuxent
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)

Been to Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River? Share your experiences!