“This place did not last long what a joke!”
Review of Coco's Cantina - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coco's Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed July 20, 2013

What is there to say except this is what happens when a local café owners daughter attempts to follow in her Mother's foot steps but does not have the educational background or smarts to run a business. It ended up being a total flop as quick as they opened the doors was as quick as the closed them. Epic failure!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The resturant was smell awful. Food nasty.i will never go in there again in my life. I had the jambalaya rice. It was made with some horrible taste sausage. Whenever since walked in , the terrible smell like an old building attack your nose. The drink was not cheap and doesn't taste good. It is a terrible experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I've gone twice and really enjoyed both trips. The sangria margarita is DELISH and stronger than your average overpriced restaurant drink. The prices are good and I've liked most of the food I have tried. Not your typical 'mexican food' but who wants ANOTHER one of those anyway. I have a hard time picking what I want because there are so many diverse options... and I like that!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The place is really nice and clean. The service is pretty amazing and im sure its pretty fun on their event nights and the weekends. The prices are fair too.However the food imo was awful. The tiniest portions I have ever seen and it had little to no taste. The only thing I liked was the guacamole.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I agree with the other poster, the menu is so diverse on such a small menu, I honestly did not know what I wanted to have. When I was told it was "fresh made Mexican" I wasn't expecting a selection of burgers. I like enchiladas, but there was none of that. They had soft shell tacos, burgers, Pulled Pork sandwiches, fajitas, and one single burrito.

I received my draft beer rather quickly, but the sandwich I ended up ordering took over 20 minutes to arrive. It was 4pm and the place seemed empty to me, except a few people at the bar. I was shocked how long a sandwich took to put together. I began to think I had been forgotten, because another table sat, ordered, and had their food before me (I was alone). Eventually the sandwich came.

The sweet potato fries I ordered with it were good, but I didn't see the need for cup of brown sugar on top. The sandwich was bland, almost flavorless, but at that, didn't taste terrible.

When asked if I wanted dessert, I had to say no. I was afraid I'd still be sitting and waiting for another 30 minutes.

4  Thank orionreplay