“Outstanding Customer Service and Southern Hospitality”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I recently had the very enjoyable experience of staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Lexington Park, Maryland for three nights, while I was in the area for a family reunion. There were three families in my family's party. Our rooms were all in a row, which made it very easy to assemble when needed. We had a bit of trouble opening the pull out couch when we arrived and we had instant help, offering "the most comfortable bed" for my daughter. There were 2 year old twins, a 5 year old and a 12 year old in our party of 10. The twins were fascinated with the automatic doors in the lobby, so much so that the doors were in constant motion whenever we were there. In and out, and in and out, and in and out. Not only was the staff at the Comfort Inn tolerant of this, but they were good natured as well, often with smiles on their faces. AND(!) the crown jewel of care came when I accidentally left two of my finest sweaters in the drawer in the armoire in our room. The thought occurred to me after I'd boarded our plane to go home, so I couldn't even call until 12 hours after we checked out. My sweaters were found and returned to me in 4 days AND free of charge! This is a top notch place. And to add to it, the rooms are ample size, clean and comfortable, and the breakfasts were delicious and ample.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EWKLMT
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Hello EWKLMT! Thanks for this wonderful review on Trip Advisor. It was our absolute pleasure hosting your family. We are still chucking about the use of the automatic doors. We are thrilled you received the sweaters (they are lovely). I will share with our team your comments as this positive feedback keeps us encouraged to continue to strive for excellence in providing suburb customer service. We look forward to seeing you and your family again ….Soon. Sharon

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and the room was very clean. I am now staying a second time in the same place because of my first experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a comfortable, clean and very accessible place to rest your head. Thank you very much for making a very exhausting trip a whole lot easier.

Room Tip: I cannot see a bad room in the hotel. The room I stayed in was a double queen and it was very peacef...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Hello Pureblood! Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Many thanks for being our loyal guest and for posting such wonderful compliments. We are thrilled we made your trip easier. Working as a team in making sure each and every guest has a great experience each and every time is our top priority. Beyond training, our team believes in doing what is right to make our guests feel at home. I will be sure to share your compliments with them. It warms my heart to have you rate us the Nicest CHOICE Hotel you’ve stayed in! See you again….SOON! Sharon

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a typical Comfort Inn - what made it stand out was the staff. The woman at check in was extremely nice, there was a personalized note on the bed welcoming us, and the breakfast staff were great. The only complaint has nothing to do the hotel - the area restaurants were horrible.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Hello Spontini! Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your taking the time to give us this positive feedback. I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and are so glad you noticed and shared. We apologize for your area restaurants experience. We do have many quality restaurants in the area just ask a team member for a recommendation upon your return visit. We look forward to seeing you again….SOON!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I am on the road 75% of the year and have stayed in a number of places. This hotel is not just extremely clean but very functional and warm feeling. This one offers such comfort in so many ways. The staff members are trained and truly hospitable. The breakfast area is pleasant and has a variety of food and snacks. Each one of the vending areas and ice machine locations are clean and user friendly. Its location is in a perfect spot that allows walking to food and shopping. I look forward to staying here every time I return to this area. Life is good.

Room Tip: The elevators are so quiet and smooth you can even tell they are moving..
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Hello Boagrius! Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor about our Comfort Inn & Suites Patuxent River NAS. Your warm words are very much appreciated. Please know your comments, which have been shared with all, serve as wonderful reinforcement to our team’s efforts. Our team is dedicated in making sure each and every guest has an exceptional stay and feel right at home, after all we are your home away from home. Many thanks for your loyalty to our property and Comfort Inn & Suites brand for future stays. If there is anything at all we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Sharon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you are in the Solomons area this is the best hotel to stay at. Everything there is new and modern ; room,hall ways, carpets , all of it. Full breakfast , great free WIFI, great staff .This hotel is easy to get to - just off Three Notch Road with great parking.Sleeping is excellent ,no external noise.Restaurants and many other business along this road within close vicinity.

Room Tip: 80-90 % good reviews
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Hello Gilbert C! Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor! We strive to ensure each and every guest is provided the best possible experience and it appears our efforts were successful during your stay. It is very rewarding to hear you consider us "Best Hotel in the Area" as the Lexington Park PAXRiver area is full of lodging options. This is a wonderful nod to our team. We look forward to your return visit….SOON!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tried this facility after my normal places north of Lexington Park were unavailable. It will now be my primary choice! Courteous staff, new facility, great breakfast, good location for work on the base. Even had a handwritten "Welcome to the Comfort Inn" note on my pillow, addressed to me by name. These folks really know how to treat their customers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hello! Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled we are your hotel of CHOICE. We are a team dedicated to making our guest feel at home when staying with us. Your sharing positive comments encourage us to continue to strive for excellence in service. We appreciate you and look forward to your repeated returns. Sharon

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is one of the best places to stay in the area. Centrally located, excellent relationship to base and shopping. Very good staff who go above the norm to assist customers. Did not avail ourselves of the breakfast, but I am most certain that it lives up to the rest of the hotels attributes ---outstanding job by all involved in our stay. jda

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gm_md232, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello Jack! Thanks for the review on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate your taking the time to share such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Sharon

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Island Inn and Suites
Island Inn and Suites
#1 of 1 in Piney Point

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park? Share your experiences!