I've been a big fan of Marriott products for over 25 years. When asked to leave the comfort of my home to take a long term assignment at the Naval Air Station in Patuxent River, Maryland, I new I would be staying in a Marriott brand hotel. Just happens there is a Fairfield Inn at Lexington Park, just outside Gate 1 for easy access to the base. From the time I checked in almost two months ago until today (still here on March 9th), the staff has been very friendly and accomodating to all my silly whims (real or imagined). The staff takes pride of "ownership" and keeps the hotel clean and inviting at all times. It's been difficult being away from my family on the West Coast for so long but the staff here has taken me in and been sort of like a second family to me which has made the burden of being away from my own family somewhat easier. The front desk is always chearful and willing to assist in making my stay as comfortable as possible. I turned 60 years old yesterday and was somewhat down about being so far from home when a knock came at my hotel room door and there was Maria Williams (front desk) to sing Happy Birthday to me with a card from the staff that included a gift certificate to one of the local restaurants; I was dumbfounded. The card and gift from the staff really made my day. Not saying that everyone who has a Birthday will get the special treatment I got but it does say a lot for the caring staff at this hotel. This will be the only place I'll stay when working in this area. And by the way, the memory foam cushined beds make for a good nights sleep as well. Great place to stay. I would also like to mention that Shyla Barnes (GM) and Carolyn Dyson really go the extra mile to make everyones stay in their hotel the best it can possibly be. Thank you very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the NEWLY RENOVATED Fairfield Inn by Marriott located in Lexington Park Maryland. Our beautifully renovated hotel is nestled in Historic St. Mary's County located across from the Patuxent Naval Air Station. It is in close proximity to many government contractors, including Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin. We have spectacular waterfront restaurants, scrumptious seafood, historic sites, and many outdoor activities all near the hotel. Visit the 17th century at Historic St. Mary's City, Maryland's first capital or enjoy swimming, fishing and museums at Historic Point Lookout State Park. Visit our St. Mary's College's spectacular waterfront setting where you can sail or kayak across the scenic St. Mary's River. Take advantage of our world class sport fishing in one of our Chesapeake Bay charter boats or experience Maryland's famous oystering and crabbing. We look forward to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Fairfield Lexington Park
- Lexington Park Fairfield Inn