Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
$119
$139
$76
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park(Lexington Park)(Great Value!)
$74
$55
Travelocity
$89
$46
All reviewsfresh fruitnaval air stationfree breakfastroom was cleanwafflesindoor poolgrab and gomary's collegegreat staffsouthern marylandmidnightmicrowavemdtubtreadmillgatebase
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Both Brian and Maria at the front desk were helpful and courteous. We had some minor issues with our key card which were efficiently resolved. The rooms was comfortable, fresh, clean, and equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. The breakfast was a notch above, serving a couple of different types of yogurt, low-fat granola, and cheese sticks as well as the usual cereals, breads, pastries. The area was kept tidy by an attentive worker.

The hotel parking area entrance and exit is strange in that you can enter directly to the hotel from Three Notch but to exit you need to twist around through the nearby Hilton's lot.

The surrounding area is uninspiring but we were able to drive to get dinner and find Historic St. Mary's City.

All in all, we felt this hotel was a good value.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Shyla B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

I'm very delighted you were happy with the services provided by our great team. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team and both Maria and Brian. Sounds like you were able to enjoy your time in St. Mary's while dining in the local area and visiting St. Mary's City. We hope to see you again if you travel to St. Mary's.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We recently stayed overnight for a family wedding in the area, and were very pleased with our experience. The rooms were updated with nice fabrics and colors, clean, and well-equipped with a small microwave, nice size refrigerator, super comfy bed, chair with ottoman and a desk. When we arrived, we inquired about mass times for the next day at the local Catholic church, and Brian at the front desk said it would take him a few minutes to get the information. As we were planning on stopping by the front desk on our way out in an hour or so, we told Brian that we would come back and get the information. In our haste, we never did stop at the front desk. Upon arrival back to our room later that evening, Brian had slipped a paper with all the church information under our door. It was a nice touch and we were pleasantly surprised by his remembering our request and going the extra mile to deliver it to our room for us. Definitely the Marriott way of demonstrating care for its customers. Breakfast the next day found a great variety of items from breakfast sandwiches, to oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt cereal and pastries. Certainly something there to satisfy every palate! The Marriott employee servicing the area was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return to this Fairfield Inn when visiting family in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Great to hear you had such a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team and Brian. Thank you for taking the time to detail your stay with us and experience with the great customer service our team provided. It's always great to hear of a time when one of our team members creates a special memory of customer service at it's best.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed here for one night on April 14, 2012 because it is close to Pax River Naval Air Station. I have not stayed at a Fairfield Inn in a very long time and the room was much smaller than other Marriott brands. However, the room had a LCD flat screen television, microwave and mini-frig, coffee maker with bold beginnings coffee, small desk with chair, small/short ironing board and a normal size iron. If you like a firm mattress you will be disappointed, the mattress was extremely soft.

All of the common areas were very clean and breakfast was exceptional. The business center consisted of one desk and one computer. If you are a gold elite member do not expect any upgrades, although there were rooms available I was told there was a $30 difference and that was too much of a difference to upgrade elite members.

If you like very soft beds and only planning a short visit it is worth considering.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your detailed description of your stay with us! I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to upgrade to one of our Jacuzzi king rooms. I'm delighted to hear you found our amenities to be suitable for your travel and breakfast to be exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again if you travel to Pax River.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Brian at the front desk was amazing! He gave great recommendations for local entertainment and was extremely helpful with hooking up our DVD player to the television! Always pleasant and smiling!

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for your review about your stay with us! It's always great to hear that guests experienced such a great stay. At the Fairfield Inn we strive to provide the best service to all our guests and your feedback is vital in accomplishing this. I was sure to pass along your king words to Brian and the team. We hope to see you again if your visit Lexington Park.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and provided excellent service from the moment I arrived. Breakfast was fairly typical of a Fairfield but they have a good variety including fresh fruit, yogurt, and cereals which is what I prefer anyway for breakfast. Room is nice overall and everything was very well maintained. I had no problems with anything during my stay. The only thing I don't like about these rooms is the small desk and layout that puts the desk right at the heat/AC unit so the air blows on you as you work. As a business traveller this really is a bother for me as I usually work several hours a day at the room desk. If you work at the desk the air blows right on you. I wish more hotels would think of this and move the desk to a different location in the room. Oh yea and the wall heat/AC unit at this hotel was very quiet. This through the wall types are often noisy and hit/miss on if they work or not but this one was excellent LG brand unit.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor so I can't hear people walking above me.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Shyla B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Thank you for the great feedback you were able to provide about your stay with the Fairfield Inn family. I'm delighted to hear you found everything to be "well maintained." Our team strives everyday to provide the best customer service which includes friendly staff and clean rooms. Great pictures too!