We recently stayed overnight for a family wedding in the area, and were very pleased with our experience. The rooms were updated with nice fabrics and colors, clean, and well-equipped with a small microwave, nice size refrigerator, super comfy bed, chair with ottoman and a desk. When we arrived, we inquired about mass times for the next day at the local Catholic church, and Brian at the front desk said it would take him a few minutes to get the information. As we were planning on stopping by the front desk on our way out in an hour or so, we told Brian that we would come back and get the information. In our haste, we never did stop at the front desk. Upon arrival back to our room later that evening, Brian had slipped a paper with all the church information under our door. It was a nice touch and we were pleasantly surprised by his remembering our request and going the extra mile to deliver it to our room for us. Definitely the Marriott way of demonstrating care for its customers. Breakfast the next day found a great variety of items from breakfast sandwiches, to oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt cereal and pastries. Certainly something there to satisfy every palate! The Marriott employee servicing the area was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return to this Fairfield Inn when visiting family in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the NEWLY RENOVATED Fairfield Inn by Marriott located in Lexington Park Maryland. Our beautifully renovated hotel is nestled in Historic St. Mary's County located across from the Patuxent Naval Air Station. It is in close proximity to many government contractors, including Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Lockheed Martin. We have spectacular waterfront restaurants, scrumptious seafood, historic sites, and many outdoor activities all near the hotel. Visit the 17th century at Historic St. Mary's City, Maryland's first capital or enjoy swimming, fishing and museums at Historic Point Lookout State Park. Visit our St. Mary's College's spectacular waterfront setting where you can sail or kayak across the scenic St. Mary's River. Take advantage of our world class sport fishing in one of our Chesapeake Bay charter boats or experience Maryland's famous oystering and crabbing. We look forward to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Hotel Lexington Park
- Fairfield Lexington Park
- Lexington Park Fairfield Inn