“I recommend this hotel”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent lodging experience. Friendly and efficient staff. Clean eco-friendly hotel. The breakfast choices were good; however, I did not enjoy the breakfast pizza--I would have preferred to have eggs and bacon cooked separately.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Naomi T
marbur12, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your recent review. We are so excited to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities our hotel has to offer. Look for a new artisan breakfast sandwich in early 2014! Your feedback and tips are great for future travelers to our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Marissa Burnell

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I originally had a reservation at another hotel in the area but when I got there I was not comfortable with having to stay there. Thank goodness I had until 4:00 that day to cancel my reservation. Home 2 was right down the road and looked very nice and safe. Home 2 has been the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I love the fact that they are an Eco friendly hotel! It was very clean, safe and quiet. Which are all important to me. The breakfast bar was adequate with lots of choices which I liked. The pool was saline instead of chlorine. I'd recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Joan R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Hi!
Were so happy you decided to drive a few blocks further, and found us! We are the only certified Eco-friendly hotel in Lexington Park. Clean, safe, and quiet are all very important attributes. Thank you for pointing this out, and your recommendation.
Recommending us is the most sincere compliment, and greatly appreciated.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Probably all you're looking for when doing business at PAX.

Rooms/suites are new, quiet, and clean.

The gym equipment is standard Hilton stuff. More than acceptable.

Continental breakfast; nothing more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Hello!
We thank you for reviewing our hotel.

Love your descriptive adjectives.

Hope you took advantage of our free laundry machines while you were exercising in
our "Spin2 Cycle".

Continental Breakfast is good, and there are upgrades coming soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Very nice very clean and comfortable. I love the Hilton brand and I will be looking for more of the Home2 suites. I felt really at home from the first moment I walked in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

"thank you"
We have good news for you-there are currently 19 Home2 Suites by Hilton open in the U.S., and 80 Home2's either under construction, or in the development stage! We're always happy and appreciative to hear from our loyal Hilton fans.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I travel to the area frequently on business (almost every week). I have stayed in all of the area lodging including some B&Bs. This hotel is by far the cleanest and friendliest with the best amenities in the area. Rates are competitive and the location for business on the base is excellent. My first choice in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Hello!
Thank you for your thoughtful review. We love our business travelers here at Home2. Since we are located directly across from Gate1-NAS Pax River, it is an easy/fast commute. People often comment on how quiet our property is too, because we are set back off of the Route 235 highway. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

From the moment you enter the lobby, it feels different from the usual chain hotels.

This is a new brand for Hilton and I think they're onto a winner.

My room was a studio with kitchen inc full-sized fridge. Recycling is encouraged here.

There's a work desk and you can print documents from your room and pick them up in the lobby when it suits you, using a code.

The TV faces the comfortable sofa not the bed, so you can switch off and sleep.

While bedroom is divided from the living room by a curtain, which actually makes it more homey.

The bathroom is nice and new with a really good shower. The toiletries are bulk.

I had a comfortable night here - the bed is excellent - and the wifi and parking (I parked undercover during a thunderstorm) were included.

Breakfast is a communal affair with a long bench and lots of continental choices.

I highly recommend a stay here when down in this part of Maryland.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Joan R, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

WOW! Thank you for your glowing review. We are pleasantly different in comparison to other hotels-and we love it. I couldn't agree with you more; Hilton went above and beyond researching Travelers needs, and truly came up with a winner. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this wonderful review.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

excellent place to stay and easy commute to all over the beach area and shopping as well as food places to eat and in a quiet area where you cannot hear any cars around, Also the staff is all helpful and willing to go above and beyond their abilities.....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

You are absolutely right-we are centrally located, and just minutes away from all of the southern Maryland prime attractions for recreation or work.
The hotel was intentionally set-back off the highway for a nice quiet stay.
We have an outstanding Team here, and are happy to offer assistance or recommendations.
Thank you for reviewing our hotel!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#2 of 9 in Lexington Park
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md? Share your experiences!