“Lots of Options”

Smokey Joe's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Really enjoyed the fact that you can get a sampler (3 smaller sandwiches). The sampler allows you to try multiple meats instead of having to just get one sandwich. Very helpful staff as well.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The chicken and ribs are ok, but the pork tastes like the frozen kind from walmart...which, oddly looks like it too... hmmm

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I liked everything. Seating was tight at lunch but sufficient. The pulled pork I had the first day was first rate. I ordered the slaw on top (which I had when I visited 20 or so years ago). The sides were very good as well. We went back the next day and I had sliced pork. Even better than the day before.

Great Job!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

A bit noisy, and loud crowd. BBQ is pretty good, but pricy to go. The crowd keeps us away

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Was not sure of the quality of food I was eating. I would try it again when I am in the area because I want to give it another chance. The food just tasted a few days old.