“Standard TownePlace, Clean, Friendly”

TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Reviewed June 13, 2014

TownePlace Suites are typically affordable and well suited for longer stays. This one is no exception. The staff is very accommodating and the property is well maintained. Conveniently located near Naval base and tons of dining options. A reliable choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station was enjoyable!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have stayed here periodical over the past 4 years and while still just fine, it's getting a bit run down. The in room amenities are great with the little kitchenette and the beds are comfortable. Our room was clean. The common areas are becoming worn and the indoor pool is not inviting at all. Lights were out and there was nothing to make it fun or inviting to swim; in fact I got the idea they'd prefer you not use it at all! The 25 cent beer on work nights resulted in a large group of boisterous and dominating guests in the lobby and outdoor lounge area; even a hooka pipe! Not family friendly at all! Breakfast was adequate, but nothing more. Very crowded and they didn't have too much food out at once so people were jostling to get to what was there. Next time I will try the new Country Inn and Suites up the road a bit. Overall it was disappointing and not the quality of earlier stays.

Room Tip: Don't stay anywhere near the front lobby, it's too noisy. Way too much drinking in the lobb...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We are delighted that you have been staying with us since we opened. I am very happy to hear that your were impressed with the rooms and the cleanliness. We want you to be able to enjoy all the free amentities we offer to our guests, inlcuding the indoor pool, free gym, as well as access to a full service gym located across from the hotel. The one guest appreciation night you mentioned was a celebration of a huge success that happened with an active military group we have staying with us. They were enjoying our grills and fire pit area. The night that occurs only once during the week is designed to allow our guests to have a discounted beer to take to their room with great complimentary food specials. I really appreciate you staying with us all these years and would be grateful if you would contact me directly.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I frequent the Navy Base for business, often. I was a guest during the property's grand opening and many times since. What I've observed (as a business traveler) is a slow decline in upkeep; dirty floors, peeling wall paper, the smell of water damage? All this in public spaces. The evening help when check in typically happens for those of us coming in from the west coast has been executed by younger folks with social distractions; cell phones, buddies visiting, or the look of I'm busy, come back later?
Once past all that, wonderfully large and comfortable rooms, appliances that work, internet connectivity that keeps up. What I do appreciate is the room comfort, it's nice to have a retreat after work that is quiet and roomy if spreading out is necessary. Coming and going is easy once you're in and established, even if the staff is visiting there's always a hello or welcome back as a greeting.
Take advantage of the WaWa across the lot, great food for a quick evening meal if you don't want to buck traffic and find a restaurant.
Checking out in the morning; be sure you verify the bill gets tucked under your door, if not, it's often true that the night host will be awakened and not too friendly if you need assistance between 4:00a.m. and 5:30a.m. Overall it's comfortable for what Mr. Marriott wanted in the brand. I'll be a repeat-guest as long as there's an available room!

Room Tip: Get a high floor, back side to the main parking lot, it's quieter for sure, especially when the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station was enjoyable. It is nice to hear that you have been a guest of ours since we opened! I value your comments and suggestions as they allow me to work on areas to make every one of your stays with us perfect!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I never will go anywhere else. Jenifer the GM is amazing. Dean, Brian and Thomas are the best. They make the stay more like coming home. Rachel is so friendly and works hard to make sure guests are taken care of.

The hotel rooms ARE NOT SMALL by any means. I happen to love them. There is a small work space, and dining area (table under desk) to allow for sit down meals, the bathrooms are large and clean

NO it is NOT noisy at all. I have been here since they opened and never once had issues with trash trucks at wawas, people hanging around drinking or anything else the other reviewer claimed. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank beth p
Jennifer M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station was enjoyable. Thank you for mentioning the staff! I cannot wait to share your comments with everyone.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is great. Dean is one of the guys running the front desk. He made the stay fantastic! Takes the time to get to know the guests and had a cookie and milk waiting for me after a workout in the hotel gym. Can it get much better than that!? Definitely would recommend this hotel!! There was no hotel restaurant or room service.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is very special to see that you mentioned Dean. He is amazing and I am lucky to have him on my team. We value our guests and want to get to know them personally so you feel at home each and every stay. The next time you stay with us please make sure to let us tell you about the many restaurants that deliver in our area. We also have a Guest Appreciation night every Wednesday offering complimentary food and special discounts on our alcohol. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Breakfast was small but clean and had variety. Garbage truck for hotel and wawa right next door comes way to early. Located on main road which is main north south route for police and fire so very loud especially at night. People like to hang out and drink and be loud. Washing machines are free but beat up on because of that. Rooms are tiny to the point sofa bed touches main bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not pleasant due to the noise. I want you to always have a comfortable night stay and be well rested. I would love to have the opportunity to show you our one and two bedroom apartment style larger suites with a separate room for your sleeping area. We also have many rooms located on the back of our building with a peaceful view. We are happy to offer one of the best breakfast options in the area with a nice healthy variety including rotating hot foods. I was sad to see that you were not completely satisfied with the service as we strive to deliver the best customer service to all our guests. I hope you will give us another chance to give you the perfect stay you deserve. I wish you a very Happy Holiday Season!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My sisters and I stayed there last Spring. Everyone was very accommodating, especially Rachel Champlin, and the hotel was very clean. A beautiful place. We would certainly stay there again! We had come up to see the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, and we were so tired at the end of the day. It was so good to come to the hotel and enjoy your comfortable beds!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write this kind review. I really appreciate you mentioning Rachel, she truly is amazing and delivers the best customer service to all our guests. We also have many festivals in our local area throughout the entire year. We look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md

Been to TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station

Address: 22520 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653-2131
Location: United States > Maryland > Lexington Park
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Price Range: $105 - $253 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station 2.5*
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station is an all-suite hotel equipped with all the conveniences and amenities you need for a comfortable extended stay, whether for business or pleasure. All guest suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen, 32" TVs with premium channels, work desk and free WiFi. Guests will also enjoy free breakfast, on-site parking, guest laundry room, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.