TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am a full-time employee on base at Patuxant River and commute from out of town - so I frequent the TownePlace suites in Lexington Park. There are several friendly young faces that I see each and every week who make this place a home away from home: Jennifer, Rachel, Brenna, Maria, Brian, Thomas and Dean. These employees are extremely professional, welcoming, friendly and attentive to every need. There are many other staff members who work behind the scenes; one who I have especially come to appreciate is Loretta the breakfast lady. Loretta keeps the breakfast nook spotless, well stocked and meticulously maintained. I always look forward to her breakfasts! A business is only as good as the staff that runs it, and Jennifer and Rachel hire the best.

I've stayed at most of the Hotels in Lexington Park and The TownePlace suites is the one I return to again and again. Thank you for all the hard work guys. You're the best!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 1ALG61
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. We are so happy to be your home away from home. Here at the TownePlace Suites Lexington Park we want our guests to feel like they are a part of our family. We love getting to know them personally and celebrate seeing them week after week. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed 4 nights at the Towne Place Suites Lexington Park Hotel, during a bsiness conference in Lexington Park. The long trip to the Hotel, from Richmond VA during a cold and rainy weather, came into a wonderfull end when i steped in the Hotel. The reception staff gave me a real feeling that sombody is realy was waiting for me. It was a short check in procedure, and after that i walked to the room in the first floor. My tomtom did not found the hotel at the first time, so i need to make a u turn (twice!). i am sure that the given address was good, but the problem is that the hotel is located off the main road, at the back of the gas station. They need to beter mark the hotel maybe.
The room was just like a small house, with a full kitchen, bathroom and sowage areas. Nothing was missing. it was a very good size room, so i was able to stay there for good. The free breakfast was great, and includes more than you can eat. Th free internet access was fast and relible. The gim is equipeed with good instrument, and you can use it all day long, using your room key. I wil return to this hotel, even if it is in the higher rates side.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank YoramHarosh
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for the kind comments regarding your most recent stay. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to sharing with my staff. We like to provide that welcoming experience to all our guests. We want to be a familiar friendly face that you look forward to seeing when you return to the area.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have now been here over a week and continue to find that the personal service and attention provided by the staff at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent Naval Station is outstanding. Brian has been conscientious and helpful from my first phone call after making a reservation on my company's travel site to getting my UPS delivery to me as soon as it arrived. The manager Jennifer has a great customer service ethic and it shows in her management staff and employees. On the night I arrived, Rachel was on duty and her focus and helpful nature made the end of a very long day better. Thanks.

Room Tip: Stay on the backside of the building away from the street. It took me a couple of days to figure ou...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay. I look forward to sharing them with my staff. We are glad you were able to experience the service that we strive for by ensuring our guests feel at home and a part of our family. We look forward to seeing you again and making sure you get your preferred room location.
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Spending a three day weekend here to visit family, very happy with our clean studio room. Free breakfast, free washer/dryer and workout room are a plus for this stay. We were happy with the indoor pool but a little disappointed that there was no hot tub. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank mratcs
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We appreciate the thoughtful comments regarding your stay and I look forward to sharing them with my staff. I am excited to inform you that we are improving our internet service bandwidth and latency to enhance the speed and reliability of your internet experience at our hotel. We will see you for your next visit to the area.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I just spent a work week here and really enjoyed it. I was a bit skeptical at first since I am so accustom to the usual full service Marriott brand hotels, I wasn't quite sure how it would go without the hotel restaurant/bar. I decided to give it a try and I adapted quickly after a trip to Walmart for food since the rooms are equipped with mini kitchens. So, after 12 hour work days I discovered it was nice to come back to the hotel, microwave a frozen turkey dinner while enjoying my favorite beverage in front of the TV in the peace and quiet of my hotel room. In summary, it was a great way to end a hectic day at work. I found the young lady at the front desk to be very helpful and the rooms/bedding were nice and clean. My only complaint is the noisy refrigerator in the room which rattled and seemed to get worse in the middle of the night while trying to sleep; I would have turned it off but it was stocked with food. Great job, I will likely stay here again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank G G
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing you comments about your stay. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel a great place to relax after a hectic day of work. Our rooms with fully equipped kitchens are designed to be a true home away from home. Please be advised that we have taken note of your concern about the refrigerator noise and have taken measures to correct it. We look forward to seeing you again.
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here October 8th to be close to Pax River before doing a long flight (private pilot). The hotel is close to the base, restaurants and shopping.

Check in went smoothly and very professional. The room was still like new with a full size fridge, cook top, toaster, dishwasher w/detergent, coffee maker, and microwave. It also had a computer desk with chair. The desk had a pull-out table on wheels that can be positioned anyway you want. The flat screen TV pivots. I found the bed comfortable and the room had two closets and lots of drawer space.

The hotel provided a complimentary continental breakfast and also had an indoor pool and well equipped gym. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind comments and high scores will be celebrated with my staff. We look forward to having you as our guest for your next visit to our area.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed here for work, thinking it would be a safe bet for a hotel. The hotel carpets were being cleaned so they had an "excuse the mess/noise" sign up. I figured no big deal, but, thank goodness I had closed the latch on my door. As I was in the SHOWER getting ready for work, the carpet cleaning staff was banging on my door, attempting to enter (WITH the "I'm occupied come back later" sign ON the door!). I informed the front desk- who apologized. As I had to work into the early hours of the morning (4am) I requested a late check out. They apologized, but stated "there is no way we can do that". So...I left sleepy and angry the next day to go back to work. Also, my "non-smoking" room stunk horribly like a bar. And, I had a little visitor that greeted me three days in a row- a cockroach in the kitchen area. Seriously, I was disgusted. I almost left to stay at another hotel but I was so tired from work I just wanted to sleep! So I put all my belongings on the couch so my little friend didn't travel back to DC with me. I travel frequently for work- will NOT be staying there again. Only plus- front desk staff was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TownePlaceWASTL, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. We strive to provide excellent service to make sure every guest has the best stay possible. I am saddened to hear that we fell short of this goal and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. Please be assured this shortfall is not consistent with the service we deliver. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you in detail so please contact at your earliest convenience.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
Extended Stay America - Lexington Park - Pax River

Been to TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station

Property: TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Address: 22520 Three Notch Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Location: United States > Maryland > Lexington Park
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Lexington Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station 2.5*
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station is an all-suite hotel equipped with all the conveniences and amenities you need for a comfortable extended stay, whether for business or pleasure. All guest suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen, 32" TVs with premium channels, work desk and free WiFi. Guests will also enjoy free breakfast, on-site parking, guest laundry room, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.