“Vegan Pizza”

Good for: Families with children
Florida
“Vegan Pizza”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

New and improved menu. They now serve a delicious vegan pizza that has become one of our favorites. Great desserts too.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ckmm0420

Leonardtown, Maryland
“Quick place for food.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good place after a sport event for the kids. Love the pizza as the crust is crispy and thin. Favorite salad is the Warm chicken salad with the House dressing on the side.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank lsr4t9
Hollywood, Maryland
“The Best!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is our favorite pizza shop. The place is clean, good service and best of all, the pizza is excellent! We especially like the sauce and on a thin crust the pizza has a great unique flavor. My wife and I can make a meal out of the medium size pizza and walk away not feeling overstuffed. In addition, Lidos sells the sauce in pint jars for take out. We use it in spaghetti and our own homemade pizzas. Really good!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank 95Corvette
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Did not like this at all”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

First my daughter is vegetarian...she ordered something simple, penne pasta with alfredo sauce..no meat. We made it clear that she was a vegetarian and wanted no meat in it at all.

Well the dish comes out and guess what..it has chicken on it.

We politely reminded the waitress that she ordered it without meat because she does not eat meat and the waitress caught an attitude and took meal back to "prepare" a fresh one...not true...she brought the plate back with a minute or so.

IT WAS THE SAME DISH with the meat taken out...all except ONE piece. That upset both my daughter and myself very much so I called the manager over.

HE LIED and said he made it fresh himself...so we asked if that was true why was the ketchup still on the side of the bowl?? and why was the noodles all moved around and a piece of meat was left...he got all flustered made excuses till we finally walked out.

First do not lie, second and most importantly fix your mistakes the right way.

The other time we decided to give it another shot...it took forever to get waited on...and the food was really bad again. My spaghetti I literally was able to pour the water of the noodles that it filled my saucer up...the waitress saw I had to drain water off and just laughed about it.

OMG this is why none of the eateries will work here...because of the STAFF...

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank beth p
Solomons, Maryland, United States
“Ahh, Ledolicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This Ledo location is one of my very favorites. It benefits from consistent and engaged management and attentive servers on top of the famed Ledo pizza (they serve other stuff, but I come for the delicious pizza).

• Visited July 2013