“Always Enjoyable, but salad was a disappointment”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #19 of 35 Restaurants in Leonardtown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Always Enjoyable, but salad was a disappointment”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I brought my daughter to her doctor's appointment and then we stopped here for lunch. She had the Bruschetta for an appetizer (no tomato salsa, but prosciutto, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar) and the four-cheese raviolil, which she said was pretty good and although I though it warm temperature-wise, she said it was the perfect temperature for her to eat it. I normally have the Italian Sub, but hot, not cold, but instead I had the antipasto salad, which was 95% salad. I had 3 black olives, 6 cherry tomatoes, 2 pepperoncinis, and 1 slice of pepperoni, 1 slice of salami, and 1 slice of provolone all stuck together and cut into quarters and then put on top of an awful lot of lettuce. The Romano cheese and herb dressing was very good.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Skip S

Lexington Park, Maryland, United States
“Ummmmm Pizza”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The Pizza here is fantastic. I never cared much for Pineapple/Ham Pizza until I had it at Ledo's and I certainly will go back for more.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank PaddyBorrelli
California, Maryland
“Ledo's is good . . .”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

But there are better Italian restaurants to eat at. Their pizza is always good or better. The last time I had an Italian salad there, it wasn't the best in the world. Romaine lettuce was very coarse. Ialian dressing is great!

Visited July 2012