“Very nice staff, but disappointed that Business Center was closed”

Executive Inn - Park Avenue Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Leonardtown
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very nice staff, but disappointed that Business Center was closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I traveled to Leonardtown for work and had to find a place to stay. I checked-in later in the evening, around 10PM, and asked if there was any where to eat at this time. The (2) very nice attendants at the desk informed me there was nothing but 2 fast food restaurants open! That was a little disappointing. The room was very clean, yet a little small. When I woke in the morning, they had a nice continental breakfast, make of that what you will. The only thing I was a little frustrated about was that their "Business Center" (that space in every hotel that has a computer) was out of order. I forgot my Laptop Charger at my office and hoped to use the computer at the hotel in the morning, because my first meeting didn't start until 11:30AM. Since it didn't, I was a little stuck and decided to just check out. In the mean time, I sat on my phone and got some emails out. This is not a bad hotel, I just probably won't be returning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Farani
HeatherH21055, General Manager at Executive Inn - Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for bringing the business center computer issue to our attention so that our engineer can be sure to fix the problem for the next guest. Our deepest regret is that it was not properly working for you. I hope that you will consider giving us a second try in the future so that you can receive the level of service that all of our guests receive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here on two different weekends and found the hotel to be very nice, clean and updated. The beds were very comfortable and all the amenities are 100%. Continental breakfast was pretty good, and they had a lot of selections. Definitely enough to fill you up. Cute town, highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Booked it on a typical travel website. I got booked for the king sized bed as a standard and consequ...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HeatherH21055, General Manager at Executive Inn - Park Avenue Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and we are glad you experienced that during your stay, and that you enjoyed everything that Leonardtown has to offer. We look forward to having you back in the future.
Knoxville, Tennessee, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very helpful staff, clean room & comfortable, breakfast okay but we ate elsewhere. We had two problems with the room...refrigerator was very loud & the towel bar kept falling down in the bathroom. Really liked the area...safe to walk around & great cafe & Mexican restaurants close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Brenda C
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience was not exceptional. Our number one priority is guest satisfaction and it is unfortunate that we were not afforded the opportunity make your stay better. Thank you for bringing the refrigerator and towel bar issue to our attention so that our engineer can be sure to fix the problem for the next guest. Our deepest regret is that it was not properly up to par for you. I hope that you will consider giving us a second try in the future so that you can receive the level of service that all of our guests receive.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leonardtown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Red Roof Inn & Suites California, MD - NAVAIR
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Island Inn and Suites
Island Inn and Suites
#1 of 1 in Piney Point

Been to Executive Inn - Park Avenue Hotel? Share your experiences!