“Nice Place”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in LaVale
Reviewed June 20, 2010

The room was very clean. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The one drawback to me was the air conditioner was noisy when the compressor came on. The fan was quiet, but the compressor sounded like a motor surging until it shut off when teh room reached the correct temperature. But that bed was heavenly. We wanted to back that king sized matress up and take it with us.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 15, 2010

I grew up in LaVale and my dad still lives there, so my husband and I go there about once a year. We've tried all the hotels and motels in LaVale (true, there aren't that many) and Comfort Inn is absolutely, by far, the best of them. The rooms are always really clean, they have a nice little gym that no one seems to use, so the machines are always available, and they have a great pool. The service has consistently been excellent. If you get the Jacuzzi suite, it's really quite nice. It has a kitchenette as well.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SusanSP_10
Reviewed May 16, 2010

If you have any reason to be passing through Lavale, Md. this is the place to stay. Super clean and quiet. It felt as though we were the first people to stay in our room.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoName25
Reviewed April 1, 2010

My boyfriend and I wanted to do an overnight trip. We selected the hotel for its jacuzzi suite. The hotel was very clean, and we enjoyed a quiet romantic weekend there. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was wonderful: full spread of food, including a make-your-own waffle station. I'd definitely recommend going back. The town of LaVale doesn't have much else going on. Few restaurant selections, unless you want fast food or to go to a chain. But our main intention was to relax and getaway, and this is certainly a place we'd recommend.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2010

I was in town for business for a week and was looking for somewhere that was nice, comfortable, and close to where I needed to go. My expectations were far exceeded! Everyone from the front desk staff to the housekeepers were always friendly. The room was very spacious, especially for the value. Room was well equipped with a 32" tv, fridge, microwave, high speed Internet access. If I didn't have business each day, I easily could have stayed in the room the entire time!

There are many dining options close by, including a Wendys and a steakhouse right outside the inn. Interstate access is literally around the corner.

I check out tomorrow and I can honestly say that I have never been more disappointed that I had to leave a hotel. I would defintely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Room was awesome. Very high ceilings on the first floor, not sure what that was all about but the room was great. LCD TV's were a very nice touch! The Hotel was awesome, great breakfast too and very friendly staff. In Lavale it's hard to have a great location off of 68 but it's not very far from the exit so I guess you can't complain too much. Overall awesome!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We had a suite that was large and open. The motel is close to
restaurants. The staff was friendly and pleasant and a minor problem
with the room was quickly solved. Free morning breakfast included
many choices and staff Alice and Rick made us feel right at home.
We stayed 4 enjoyable nights and would definitely go back again.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaVale
Best Western Braddock Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites La Vale - Cumberland
Hampton Inn Frostburg
Hampton Inn Frostburg
#1 of 6 in Frostburg

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!