Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
View deal
Booking.com$80
Priceline$80
Hurb$87
All reviews western maryland front desk choice hotels room was clean hot tub stayed one night minute drive nice breakfast deep creek lake complimentary breakfast cumberland refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

As my family and I were traveling through Maryland late at night, there were no hotels available or answering the phone. We landed on the Comfort Inn in LaVale and Fred, at the front desk, was an absolute pleasure to have helping us. The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable, and it was a very clean/new facility in general. Also a big bonus is they have a great complimentary breakfast in the morning. I will now be stopping in LaVale to see Fred every year on the way through on my family's vacation. Thank you Comfort Inn and most importantly thank you Fred and the staff!

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank rvitale123
Fred L, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

I'm glad I was the one who answered your call on this night and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We do our very best to provide quality accommodations and service to all of our guests. Thanks so much for noticing. I'll be looking forward to your next visit on your travels to the Kentucky Derby in 2018!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Very clean, very friendly! This is our new "go to" place in the Cumberland area! The room was really clean upon arrival and everything worked. The young lady at the front desk was super helpful and cheerful. Don't hesitate booking here.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Fred L, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to share feedback on TripAdvisor. Your feedback helps to acknowledge that we are providing the quality accommodations and customer service that our guests deserve. We appreciate your business and are very pleased to hear that our hotel will be your new "go to" place. We'll welcome you home the next time we see you!

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

This was a great hotel. Friendly people. Very clean and pretty. Located on a small stream that gave us a nice view. Very close to places to eat including Cracker Barrell. They had fresh baked cookies at desk that were delicious. Breakfast was very good. Will definetely be back!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Fred L, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to share feedback on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is especially important to us, as it helps us to know we're providing our guests with the quality accommodations and service they deserve. It's also helpful to other travelers who rely on guest feedback when making lodging decisions. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again~

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I was really surprised at the quality of this Comfort Inn! Clean rooms - ours had a jacuzzi - nice pool, really good breakfast. Location primo - right off I-68, easy to get into Cumberland or Frostburg and points west.

Room tip: Get the jacuzzi room - cheap by many standards and really nice!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Fred L, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to share feedback on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again~

Reviewed February 22, 2017

My sister and I stayed for one night on a Thursday after moving my daughter into Frostburg University. We were tired and a bit grumpy. The front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. We checked right in dropped our stuff and walked across the street to an awesome Mexican restaurant. The beds were comfy, the room was clean and the breakfast was very good. This is my second stay here and it will be my "go to" for every visit to Frostburg.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank TerryH566
Fred L, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites LaVale - Cumberland, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to share feedback on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and are pleased to be your home away from home while visiting Frostburg State University.