“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Service could not have been better. Our waitress was so friendly, it was unbelievable. The dinner that everyone had (7 of us) was spectacular, all loved it. The salad was HUGE and delicious. If ever in the area again, I'll stop in.

1  Thank 11Limited

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stop here every year. The food and service are excellent. The only downside is that no one in the place knws how to make a martini. Order a beer instead.

1  Thank Edd R
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was our first time here. The staff was wonderful and well trained. We sat near the bar and I was not sure I would be ok with this but things went well since the clientele seemed to be mostly families My husband ordered a steak and I ordered the chicken fajitas My husband was thrilled with his steak. It was cooked exactly as he likes it. It was a good portion 6oz. My chicken fajitas were ok...I thought there was too many peppers in the mixture. It did come to the table sizzling and the portion was huge. The prices were very reasonable. We both agreed we would recommend this restaurant and plan to try out some other menu options on our next visit through.

1  Thank TigerLily1010
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Texas dip is delicious and the fajitas are amazing! I highly recommend both! I would definitely go back for more.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The Texas Grillhouse in LaVale is an excellent place to take your family for a great tasting meal and excellent value.

My son had BBQ brisket and I hate the mouth watering chicken breast. My waitress was awesome. We will be back!!

1  Thank DawneL999

Been to Texas Grillhouse? Share your experiences!