“Good steak, pleasant meal”
Review of Texas Grillhouse

Texas Grillhouse
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in LaVale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was our first time here. The staff was wonderful and well trained. We sat near the bar and I was not sure I would be ok with this but things went well since the clientele seemed to be mostly families My husband ordered a steak and I ordered the chicken fajitas My husband was thrilled with his steak. It was cooked exactly as he likes it. It was a good portion 6oz. My chicken fajitas were ok...I thought there was too many peppers in the mixture. It did come to the table sizzling and the portion was huge. The prices were very reasonable. We both agreed we would recommend this restaurant and plan to try out some other menu options on our next visit through.

1  Thank TigerLily1010
There are newer reviews for Texas Grillhouse

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Texas dip is delicious and the fajitas are amazing! I highly recommend both! I would definitely go back for more.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The Texas Grillhouse in LaVale is an excellent place to take your family for a great tasting meal and excellent value.

My son had BBQ brisket and I hate the mouth watering chicken breast. My waitress was awesome. We will be back!!

1  Thank DawneL999
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere and great service! I aways enjoy their homemade crab dip and best chicken ever.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The one good thing about this place is the free peanuts they give you. Everything else you can get better from someplace else nearby. The one thing they have going for them is their chicken. When you walk in you can see it on the rotisserie behind the bar.

I heard that they have outdoor seating now and sometimes have live music on their patio? Havent's seen it yet but then again it's the middle of winter there.